Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iced

Jul 28, 2017
I didn't use the cheat menu or console commands to get svp that fast. I did it by spamming work on the transformation office, which ignores your energy and let you keep working regardless :p

Reactions: Attal

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I didn't use the cheat menu or console commands to get svp that fast. I did it by spamming work on the transformation office, which ignores your energy and let you keep working regardless :p
Fuck i missed that

Louzen

Apr 24, 2021
I have completed all the stories, there is only one Anthony's funeral left and it was not triggered, I went according to the guide, it was not triggered, I advanced the stories or even finished, it was not triggered again. Admin take a hand on the topic.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I have completed all the stories, there is only one Anthony's funeral left and it was not triggered, I went according to the guide, it was not triggered, I advanced the stories or even finished, it was not triggered again. Admin take a hand on the topic.
According to guide, it's on 0.11a

(Content available in Corpo Life 0.11a) - get it on

So my question is, which version are you playing?

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
I had a quick question about Margot's events. It seems like if you refuse her, you end up effectively softlocked from progressing further; you can go back to the party over and over again, but she doesn't answer your calls, and there's no option to report about the project or anything. Is this an unfinished choice or just bugged?

I get that rejecting Margot is a bit of a weird choice to make in this game, but the option is there, and as it is it seems to break further progression.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
possible for some kind of compression? the file size is getting bigger..
Someone tried, but the experience playing in a compressed version is far from non-compressed one... There are more than 100sex scenes in my game, and each of them consists of many variations of foreplay, intercouese, and ending positions..

Try playing the online version, especially on Mopoga, they have Android & PC version (PC is recomended) the port it perfectly to ba able to be played online

SinsWolf

May 26, 2021
Patch 0.10

Hello

I really like the corpo life title, but this is probably the worst update. Almost nothing works as it should when the MC is at home and I go to sleep, so it appears: Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected number
<<set $binaf_event 2>>

When using old saves, the basic videos do not work, only a small black frame with repeated loading of the video. Wouldn't it be easier to say sorry, but the old saves won't work normally and that we should start a new game?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Patch 0.10

Hello

I really like the corpo life title, but this is probably the worst update. Almost nothing works as it should when the MC is at home and I go to sleep, so it appears: Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected number
<<set $binaf_event 2>>

When using old saves, the basic videos do not work, only a small black frame with repeated loading of the video. Wouldn't it be easier to say sorry, but the old saves won't work normally and that we should start a new game?
Are you sure you installed it correctly? All videos should work properly.. Show me your saves and in what section the videos don't work

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hmm late I deleted them in anger :D Can you please tell me how to patch the title properly? Nice please.
Download and extract 0.09 , then download 0.10, extract the files to 0.09 folder, then overwrite everything..

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Maybe I should stop posting update only files... People tend to install them wrong, and assume the game is buggy

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
it would be nice to have a harem acceptance stat instead the higher it is the more they might accept it more

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Maybe I should stop posting update only files... People tend to install them wrong, and assume the game is buggy
Not really there are unfinished ones
for example, when you sleep investigation event 2 cannot be done it got error
but in the game file, event 2 is at office .. so yeah

some code need clean up... like stock extra < or> something like that. so yeah.. not really

Please don't discard update only files

Last edited:

SinsWolf

May 26, 2021
So I did it as you wrote at the very beginning, I went to the store to buy work station equipment, the picture is there, when I bought a laptop, the picture is missing.

Error: the passage "Lolipop" does not exist

So far I haven't found any more

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
So I did it as you wrote at the very beginning, I went to the store to buy work station equipment, the picture is there, when I bought a laptop, the picture is missing.

Error: the passage "Lolipop" does not exist

So far I haven't found any more
Lolipop is a place holder, it has no content ATM

SinsWolf

May 26, 2021
It's cool ,) otherwise it's a cool game and as my father says, if it's not about life, it's about h...o. Asian girls are sweet and you do good game I wish you the best.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes