Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
yes that 3 steps several times, or maybe i have to have this 0.11 version?XD idk but if yes i will just wait
It means that you didn't read the blog thoroughly..

Check this blog again

read it until the last part of the page

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Especially this part:

1. Press F12 to display dev mode, and search for the console bar, and type: SugarCube.State.active.variables.binaf_event=4

dontgetburn

Nov 10, 2020
w/e ill try again later but thanks for responding

i even made a new save, bought house use this command in console and still nothing, idk maybe its bugged with cheat to skiping days in job so it doesnt count it as 1 week

Last edited:

skydark

Jul 12, 2017

i even made a new save, bought house use this command in console and still nothing, idk maybe its bugged with cheat to skiping days in job so it doesnt count it as 1 week
I thinks that was the issue, before this i also facing this issue cannot trigger BINAF events. Need to play again and never use skip jobs.

Furthermore I think dev can make how long you want to working. Such example Works -> you can choose how many how you want to works 3 hours / 5 hours / 8 hours..

Reactions: dontgetburn

dontgetburn

Nov 10, 2020

on offline version it didnt work but i tried on online and call showed up XD i guess my bad

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes