Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gabap

May 24, 2020
At some point I can no longer go to Remu's House.
Events on home_bath_sex_remu cannot be triggered.
Corpo-life-story.com doesn't even mention this event.
Has this event been deleted?
Status is Dating Remu, version is 0.10.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Aptly named. Sounds like a real Karen.
At some point I can no longer go to Remu's House.
Events on home_bath_sex_remu cannot be triggered.
Corpo-life-story.com doesn't even mention this event.
Has this event been deleted?
Status is Dating Remu, version is 0.10.
Yeah this event is obselete... I planned to delete Remu's house later. To relive the event where Remu is acting like a bitch in a heat, after office hour, take her to the bar and get her drunk

Reactions: gabap

gabap

May 24, 2020
Yeah this event is obselete... I planned to delete Remu's house later. To relive the event where Remu is acting like a bitch in a heat, after office hour, take her to the bar and get her drunk
Got it. thank you.
The files are still there, so please consider reviving the Rem Bath event.

Djacac

Dec 22, 2022
Question!
If you decline to help Margot - are you locking yourself out completely?
Can’t advance with ceo, no BINAF event and can’t reach any of the more advanced content,
Tried to get to her again (talk to ceo, telling me to call Margot, going to The party but she never answers the phone)

playing on mopoga

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Question!
If you decline to help Margot - are you locking yourself out completely?
Can’t advance with ceo, no BINAF event and can’t reach any of the more advanced content,
Tried to get to her again (talk to ceo, telling me to call Margot, going to The party but she never answers the phone)

playing on mopoga
Yes... I wanted to put some scenarios of what happened if you declined everything (Yaron's Restructuring & Margot's request), but I got no time... Declining her offer should've been a place holder for me, so ATM yes, you're locking yourself by saying no to these offers

Djacac

Dec 22, 2022
Yes... I wanted to put some scenarios of what happened if you declined everything (Yaron's Restructuring & Margot's request), but I got no time... Declining her offer should've been a place holder for me, so ATM yes, you're locking yourself by saying no to these offers
Ouch…
Well… time to start anew as I have no other saves
Can’t complain though, didn’t take the Eva route yet and it is a fun game, I haven’t even cheated once! (The game cheats, not on my girlfriend, you can’t avoid that to move on on the plot unfortunately)

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Wasn't planning to play this so soon after I played last one but Julia Boin is a weak point for me. Its very devious of you to get people to play your game by using the best JAV actresses.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes