Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorpoLife-0.11a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: pizbia

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
for wife and daughter?? whose wife and daughter?

edit: is this html-kind game have compressed version??

Last edited:

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
I know this is a bit of a stretch and probably won't happen, but is there any chance of having like corruption options, where you can add the main girls/love interests to the brothel/strip club? Doesn't exactly seem like that type of game but was wondering if it would ever be considered a possibility (in favor of it personally, ik a lot of others probably wouldn't be but still curious).

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
for wife and daughter?? whose wife and daughter?

edit: is this html-kind game have compressed version??
Rather playing a compressed version you better play it online on Mopoga. Compressed version really take a toll on the playing experience.. Playing it online doesn't need any download, without reducing quality of the videos

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
If any of you wonder why the size is over 6gigs, this version 0.11a has hundreds of scenes. maybe this game is a game with the most scenes in all of F95 HTML games

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I know this is a bit of a stretch and probably won't happen, but is there any chance of having like corruption options, where you can add the main girls/love interests to the brothel/strip club? Doesn't exactly seem like that type of game but was wondering if it would ever be considered a possibility (in favor of it personally, ik a lot of others probably wouldn't be but still curious).
I already planned this for Karen, for her corruption route after MC broke up with her

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
I already planned this for Karen, for her corruption route after MC broke up with her
Ahh ok, I was thinking more along the lines of having an open relationship type thing, where you can mess around with others but they can too. That's good to know though, thanks.

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
If any of you wonder why the size is over 6gigs, this version 0.11a has hundreds of scenes. maybe this game is a game with the most scenes in all of F95 HTML games
Oh man you shouldn't say that.
There are games where there are much more of them than here :)

Reactions: Lerd0

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Holy shit, and here I was complaining about the 400 MB of mine :ROFLMAO:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Damn man, every update I added over 500mb myself ... Which usually between 10-12 new scenes, or 100-150 videos, 1-2MB each
I understand you, some scenes in my game have over 15 clips (FOR ONE SCENE) and the number is crazy, over 900 . But I followed a different route, compressing them to the max using webm, and lowering the resolution (less than 500px width, 500 px height).

Just be careful man, that size will become huge (it already is) in a few updates.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I understand you, some scenes in my game have over 15 clips (FOR ONE SCENE) and the number is crazy, over 900 . But I followed a different route, compressing them to the max using webm, and lowering the resolution (less than 500px width, 500 px height).

Just be careful man, that size will become huge (it already is) in a few updates.
15 clips for one scene? 20 clips I have as a minimum and sometimes reach 40 clips per scene o_O

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
15 clips for one scene? 20 clips I have as a minimum and sometimes reach 40 clips per scene o_O
Yeah, now multiply that with the number of scenes already in game, and I have a lot. Heh, I lost the count of how many there are. Try to not go overboard with the number of clips per scene, that number tends to pile up, quickly, as you see on Corpo life.

Well, I have the advantage that I can replace some of them with text, or delete redundant ones. But since my game is pretty text heavy, I can take some shortcuts with that.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yeah, now multiply that with the number of scenes already in game, and I have a lot. Heh, I lost the count of how many there are. Try to not go overboard with the number of clips per scene, that number tends to pile up, quickly, as you see on Corpo life.

Well, I have the advantage that I can replace some of them with text, or delete redundant ones. But since my game is pretty text heavy, I can take some shortcuts with that.
the total number of clips in the test version is about 4000 clips right now :)
The size of my work folder where I store the content for the game right now is 200 gigabytes.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes