VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I was like "nice intro to this update, action seems to be picking up let's see what happens!" .....Then a big "The End" appeared .

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
The update didn't really advance the plot significantly.

The undercurrent of friction between Alice and Else was good.

Conversing with the neighbor was the most enjoyable scene. There may be better animations and renders of the sexual encounters in other games but this one has a special kind of resonating flavor.

Was hoping for a bigger update after 5 months.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Somebody add more tags to this game. This game has faar more content than the tags are showing, might increase the visibility of the developer as well on this website.
I was just about to give this a pass due to the perception it didn't really have any sexy time payout content in yet.

Is the vaginal tag actually legit?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I was just about to give this a pass due to the perception it didn't really have any sexy time payout content in yet.

Is the vaginal tag actually legit?
Yup, the game is a bit of a slow burn, but it has some nice sex. It's one of those games where the MC starts gaining confidence and tries to take control of his life, but the way the story is told is pretty refreshing.

As I said before, someone needs to update the tags, this is easily in the top 5 VNs in development right now on this website. If I wasnt broke I would have backed the dev on his Patreon as wel. And FFS update the OP description, it's wank as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceL33 and Venoma

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Yup, the game is a bit of a slow burn, but it has some nice sex. It's one of those games where the MC starts gaining confidence and tries to take control of his life, but the way the story is told is pretty refreshing.

As I said before, someone needs to update the tags, this is easily in the top 5 VNs in development right now on this website. If I wasnt broke I would have backed the dev on his Patreon as wel. And FFS update the OP description, it's wank as of now.
Slow burn is fine as long as I'm getting a payoff to that latter in that same playthrough. If not I just prefer to wait until there is.

Appreciate you taking the time to reply with that. Thanks.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
is this game setting in UK? I can't remember since it has been 5 months since i last played.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Multi-Mod:

-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC.
-Adds cheats option at the quick menu.
-Option to change MC's name, nick and surname (you can access it at the start of the game or when you choose "change names" in the cheat screen).
-Added gallery at the main menu.

Updated to v0.6
DOWNLOAD:
, OR

SCREENSHOTS:
screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

erchhael

Nov 1, 2020
After already praising your work, I'll be putting my wallet where my mouth is (even if by re-reading my phrase in this forum context, it may be misinterpreted ;)) : I'll support you on Patreon, keep up the good work sqwl!

Reactions: m1st3r1 and nsiac

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Excellent VN - top work from the dev! Not sure how I missed this so far but I hope it goes far. More than happy to add my Patreon support.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes