VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Denying that this site is anything more than just a pirate forum, that many AVN developers self-publish their games here, communicate with the audience and get feedback on their games here, and gain a large number of paid subscribers from the local "pirates" :KEK:

sexton666

Aug 3, 2023
yep literally this game's dev writing himself here, i didnt see kojima writing any "pirate" forum :WeSmart: this guys dont know wtf are they criticizing, biz methods or anything irl basically. adult gaming still in underground era and it ll be here for looong time. you can call us pirates of the caribbean but what about devs? do you think they all paying taxes for making ADULT game, do you think selling adult game is legal thing to do? especially incest, forced, teen etc which is all the games has it here. Get a fucking life guys

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
you can call us pirates of the caribbean but what about devs?
They make the work you enjoy and steal. This board here exists to steal peoples work, but at least honor the people who made this.
do you think they all paying taxes for making ADULT game, do you think selling adult game is legal thing to do?
Well, many of them does. Especially those who're using DAZ because DAZ Productions hunt everyone down who don't pay for the licenses of the assests and you have no idea how effictive they work. To get those licences you have to register a tax ID. And just read a little bit about the conditions if you want to sell on itch.io or Steam. Don't get me started with Patreon. Sure, some devs stealing. But not all devs living in a shithole country where the government don't care about making money without paying taxes. It's just a matter of time. Not all get fucked but you've clearly no idea how many.
Get a fucking life guys
Yeah, you know, piss off and welcome on my ignore list, peasant, and have a good time in school tomorrow.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Jeez, next time our bro will write "pirates" in inverted commas, I guess, and everyone will be happy.

:coffee::coffee:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
For anybody that got the new update is there even any lewd scene with Elsa? I doubt we can fuck her any time soon.

sexton666

Aug 3, 2023
I know nothing about it but can confidently assure you that you don't even see her in her underwear in a dream sequence.
thats so true, do you know why? bc she is disney princess in devs parallel universe o_O i am ready for more fat & ugly neighbor sex scene cant wait for update :KEK:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
thats so true, do you know why? bc she is disney princess in devs parallel universe o_O i am ready for more fat & ugly neighbor sex scene cant wait for update :KEK:
Hell no she got enough scenes we need one from Elsa or the girl she tried hook you up with. I forgot the name but she looks good too.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1697524813397.png
MC is the atrocious manbun sporting hunchback on the left, holding the ”N”
Well ... guess how bored and drab dev must feel about actually bringing this game to life
but reading about some gamers actively expressing wanton hate towards the protagonist
and even voicing concirns ”holding dev by the patreon” about the way this story unfolds.
Very interesting how MC being this far hindered proficiently from ever advancing in the firm,
makes players hate it even when MC gets a break, as gamers express ”concirn”
about the way dev scripted that breakthrough.
Brilliant update as expected! Some disorganized thoughts on 0.6 below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess is, you like playing a cuck in these games and expect MC to be the cuck Elsa uses and abuses but discards,
as seen here as you keep deprecating MC in favor of Elsa actual corpo espionage and blatant blackmail.
MC is supposed to be the figure head with the tenure in the firm, not Elsa the new hire, but you do you, gamer.
Also, capping the dreams of dev to actually bring to life this game vision, as opposed to the drab
alternatives entitled maniacs keep throwing around here, dressed as reverse compliments,
is a hindrance, because it detracts from the original script and breaks the tension into nothingness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The very first sentence of your comment is factually wrong, and the rest goes downhill from there.

This is clearly not your game, just move on. No need for these juvenile antics calling random strangers cucks...
Why do I have the feeling that I have already read posts in a similar style here from one rather infamous character? He even drew a parallel between the game's plot and Fight Club in your thread. Looks like this is his alternate trolling account or they're snorting the same thing. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: 6pak2go and jufot
4.30 star(s) 153 Votes