VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I hope it involves nudity and blowjobs :unsure:
I mean can you even imagine Elsa on her knees giving a blowjob. That would be totally fucking wierd and fucking hot to see which we most probably won't get see. As to the part of getting her naked and have sex(maybe, if yess then missionary only) good luck convincing her to do it when the lights are turned on and not doing in pitch black.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
On the contrary, I'd expect her to be dominant and decisive in bed. None of that YoU aRe ThE fIrSt BoY tO sEe My SpEcIaL pLaCe nonsense we see in most AVNs.
Or maybe she's like them girls who are dominant in life but submissive in bed. Whatever the case we still have a long way to go to see something like that happen.
I mean we haven't seen any skin, no legs no stomach hole, nothing other than her face until now and that is something we can atleast see in every blueballing games. That should tell someone how far away are we to get her being naighty.
I know I know she's not like those other ho's and she's actually a classy, professional and dominant women who can't suddenly change character and turn into a dick worshipper, but my other head can't seem to understand this fact and is hungry to see the real deal.
She most probably will be the boss monster in this game and we'll get to see her active in the ending boss fight(I hope not).

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I mean can you even imagine Elsa on her knees giving a blowjob. That would be totally fucking wierd and fucking hot to see which we most probably won't get see. As to the part of getting her naked and have sex(maybe, if yess then missionary only) good luck convincing her to do it when the lights are turned on and not doing in pitch black.
Convince?
A7439-13.jpg

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Hi,
This week was mostly waiting for a certain scene to be rendered. It was completed a couple of days ago, right now I'm testing and adapting the script to it.
It is surprising like something can look good in a text editor, then looks completely out of place in the game itself. Weird, isn't it?
Anyway, about 70% of images are ready. Before, with a more stretched update cycle, rendering wasn't a problem, but now all that waiting is a little silly. I feel like we will have to reduce a quality a bit more in future to address that.
When. I have a deadline inside my head, but it's still hard to forecast, and because of that I'm not ready to share it. I need to get 2 more scenes rendered and then I'd be able to cautiously advise you something.
Previews. So far, you don't want heavy spoilers. I'll look among new ones and if I find something harmless, I'll publish it.
Also, I had an idea of making identical patron tiers, same pledge, same access to the game, but one would have access to only minor spoilers previews while the other tier would get access to both minor and heavy spoilers previews.
So people who don't want spoilers but can't trust their natural curiosity wouldn't be able to access it.
Thanks for you support.
See you.

OrigamiOcean

Aug 4, 2022
Or maybe she's like them girls who are dominant in life but submissive in bed. Whatever the case we still have a long way to go to see something like that happen.
I mean we haven't seen any skin, no legs no stomach hole, nothing other than her face until now and that is something we can atleast see in every blueballing games. That should tell someone how far away are we to get her being naighty.
I know I know she's not like those other ho's and she's actually a classy, professional and dominant women who can't suddenly change character and turn into a dick worshipper, but my other head can't seem to understand this fact and is hungry to see the real deal.
She most probably will be the boss monster in this game and we'll get to see her active in the ending boss fight(I hope not).
Screenshot (2608).png
brother who needs any nudity when her frame is straight eye candy. But yeah i totally agree with what youre saying and imo it makes the game way better that its a slow burn. Breaking her personality into something more than colleagues/friends would def take a long time and honestly im here for it. And that submissive idea you had is wayyy better than you think it is. Submission can be a form of love, lmao just imagine Elsa with a soft expression .But fuck either or, why not both.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yes, that girl has a wide spectrum of emotions.... Which she cannot show...
She definitely need a dick... And fast...
She's a refined classy young lady: she definitely had a stern education. Self control, bro, always. Self control.

Anyway, this sequence is from the last wordless scenes. Check it carefully.

Reactions: rudy007

OrigamiOcean

Aug 4, 2022
Here's Elsa's serious expression:

View attachment 2928792

And... immediately after that you see

Elsa's soft expression:

View attachment 2928793

(I'm not joking: you clearly notice it while playing - just look at her lips)

:)
Nah ik ur not joking, Elsa has a LOT of subtle facial changes and you really need to be paying attention to catch them. I just chill on auto, so i dont really click past transitions and frame changes. Helps a lot when youre just tryna take in the plot.

tckntckn

Aug 11, 2023
It is what happened. The most time-consuming part is setting up scenes, and it was done some time ago. I was reckless with some render quality sliders, because time wasn't a problem before. And this is a reason behind later set backs.
Time to buy a new workstation:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: sqwl
4.30 star(s) 153 Votes