VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes
May 23, 2021
Emma path ???
When the MC goes to Emma's flat and argues with her he gets hit in head by Emma throwing her drink (glass). how do you (if even possible) not get that to happen.

According to the one walk-through that has been posted, there is an path where you dont.

from the walk-through....
Note: If you did not obtain
[DhkCpEmmaroute], then [DhkGlassHit].

in the walk through had 2 other Emma Paths. I ass-u-me there are other decisions you make to get the Emma path.

I didnt give Tommy scooter so should have gotten the Emma route there.
Note: If [CptTommyScooter], then [DhkCpTommyroute], else [DhkCpEmmaroute]

and I got the Emma route on this one

Note: #5-6 are only for those who obtained [DhkCpEmmaroute].
5. A) Provoke him. [Ed_A+1] B) Let it go.
6. I’m good. (Your Choice)
realistically there's no emma route dude not yet anyway the throwing glass scene occurs regardless you can avoid the glass only

Reactions: norm7777

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Emma path ???
When the MC goes to Emma's flat and argues with her he gets hit in head by Emma throwing her drink (glass). how do you (if even possible) not get that to happen.

According to the one walk-through that has been posted, there is an path where you dont.

from the walk-through....
Note: If you did not obtain
[DhkCpEmmaroute], then [DhkGlassHit].

in the walk through had 2 other Emma Paths. I ass-u-me there are other decisions you make to get the Emma path.

I didnt give Tommy scooter so should have gotten the Emma route there.
Note: If [CptTommyScooter], then [DhkCpTommyroute], else [DhkCpEmmaroute]

and I got the Emma route on this one

Note: #5-6 are only for those who obtained [DhkCpEmmaroute].
5. A) Provoke him. [Ed_A+1] B) Let it go.
6. I’m good. (Your Choice)
When your bro asks for your vespa, say you need it. Et voilà, she will help you in the parking lot and she will miss you when she throws the glass at you.

Just like that.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
When your bro asks for your vespa, say you need it. Et voilà, she will help you in the parking lot and she will miss you when she throws the glass at you.

Just like that.
Why is that? Does she like you more then and miss on purpose?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Why is that? Does she like you more then and miss on purpose?
She throws a water bottle at this one guy and I think that's supposed to imply that "Sherlock Ed" recognizes some kind of tendency for her to throw things, so he's able to dodge the glass. Or something like that. It's a little weird.

• Wow
Reactions: Micro usb type b

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
freeloader? hahahah hey kid, i am supporting 4 games from patreon, 3 from kickstarter and no not this moneygrab.

if i break your heart with facts sry, so yeah wait for another half year as you please(for what 200 renders? :LOL::LOL::LOL:) do you know why devs are getting lazy mf after gaining some cash? cuz of you :ROFLMAO: you are mental

View attachment 2895159
At his level of support, fans are just happy he is still working on the game at all.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Hey there,
Rendering is going better than before, I was able to snitch some time to render the image I've promised.
Weekly digest:
- Completed rendering of heavy scene that was slowing us down. Current scene is looking great from time perspective.
- Part of proofreading is done.
- Some additional post-work.
I was focusing on coding this time. So far, it works well, though I still don't have enough images to test it all and see how it feels while being played.
There's a scene where two characters are texting. Before, I used renders where characters were checking their phones and messages received were displayed there. It works fine with smaller messages, but it's no go for some extensive messaging; it's not comfortable to read, and it's not comfortable to create and work with.
I was thinking of adding something like an interactive smartphone that you could see in a lot of projects. But I decided against it. I've seen a very few games where it's done really well and where interacting with it doesn't cause occasional frustration. And the second reasoning is that it actually distracts from the text itself, IMO.
I found what I believe would suit the best, made some basic tests, and it worked fine. Visually, it looks a bit ugly right now, but I'm sure I'll be able to tweak it.
Now I'm waiting for images to see how it will look in the game, and then I'll make some final customization.
Previews. I hate spoilers, and I've run out of the most spoiler-free pictures as of now.
I still have hope that the release comes soon enough, and I wouldn't need to show more previews. However, it's what have been promised you in that Patreon tier descriptions, and if you're okay with spoilers, so be it. I'll make a poll to see if you wish previews but with orange level spoilers or you prefer to wait. Also feel fee to share your thoughts as always.
Thanks for being here.
See you.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Exactly he is not making much at all, so glad he is still working on it.

sqwl

• 96 members
  • 114 posts
  • $366.8/each month
Probably for his own sake.
Games go foward when devs keep working.
His game is a hard nut to Crack. requires reading skills and his renders are humble.
I like, but how to recommend this to the most random avn player and keep their interest, is hard.

Reactions: Ragnar and norm7777

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Probably for his own sake.
Games go foward when devs keep working.
His game is a hard nut to Crack. requires reading skills and his renders are humble.
I like, but how to recommend this to the most random avn player and keep their interest, is hard.
Yeah, Idk for sure but I think it would have more patrons with faster and bigger updates. There are some games making good without many sex scenes thanks to their stories. Imo CC is above some of those in the writing department but regular updates and dev communication are really important to keep a community engaged.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah, Idk for sure but I think it would have more patrons with faster and bigger updates.
I understand why people have this view. However, I personally see many examples here on F95 that show me that the size of the updates and the speed of the releases have nothing to do with it. Here are many games where between the updates are very long times (from the point of view of many pirates) and the size of the content is rather small. Nevertheless, these devs have significantly more patreons. On the other hand, I see games with short intervals and large updates that have hardly any supporters. I refuse to believe that it should always be because of the quality of the games, or the stories. That's certainly the case in some cases, but far from all. Personally, I have no idea how that happens. Apparently some devs manage to get simps better than others. It's a shame especially in this case with sqwl but it is what it is.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I understand why people have this view. However, I personally see many examples here on F95 that show me that the size of the updates and the speed of the releases have nothing to do with it. Here are many games where between the updates are very long times (from the point of view of many pirates) and the size of the content is rather small. Nevertheless, these devs have significantly more patreons. On the other hand, I see games with short intervals and large updates that have hardly any supporters. I refuse to believe that it should always be because of the quality of the games, or the stories. That's certainly the case in some cases, but far from all. Personally, I have no idea how that happens. Apparently some devs manage to get simps better than others. It's a shame especially in this case with sqwl but it is what it is.
You're right about correlation between money to update speed, number of patreons... But... Most of those now high payed developers had fast updates (AWAM&Halfway House had monthly updates, not only few renders, they were big enough. Some every two months. But fast.) The number of patreons were good and growing steeply... After few updates, development speed dropped significantly. Number of patreons were still good, not "few months ago good", but still good. And then developers just stay at that speed, precisely they stately dropped a little bit more, until we were as we are now. People here are upset, but the number of patreons doesn't drop. Are patreons happy? No, they arent't, but they continue to pay. Why? Who knows. It's their problem.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Im not saying that making faster and bigger updates will turn your game into the next Badik, but I'm pretty sure you will get more exposition which means new patrons. How many? Hard to guess because there are more variables that influence the popularity of a game.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Nice character work on Alice, definitely looks like Cece from leap of faith which is a huge plus. Elsa's & Edward's dialog though is pretty amazing and very enjoyable to read.

OrigamiOcean

Aug 4, 2022
Can someone tell me what kind of blonde hair Elsa has, Ive decided on my next hair style and dye. I just cant tell if its like a silver blonde or like caramel. Sometimes its looks silvery and other times more brownish. Any help is appreciated

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Can someone tell me what kind of blonde hair Elsa has, Ive decided on my next hair style and dye. I just cant tell if its like a silver blonde or like caramel. Sometimes its looks silvery and other times more brownish. Any help is appreciated
The German kind.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
I think its silver blonde

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes