VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Pretty much, but story is at their beginning... There is few hours of play, but it's slow burn. But it's very well written.
Yeah no... 3 years in developement and "story at the beginning" isnt my kind of ride. Thank you anyways. :)
"Story at the beginning"? o_O

DEFINITELY NOT

A lot of things happened so far, and the story reached a pivotal turning point at the end of the last update.

And the Author told us in his news updates that a brand new character will be introduced in the upcoming update.

Last edited:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Hi,
Spent this week working on the script, nearly finished post-work of what I have available right now and started to put some early parts of the update together.
Rendering of a heavy scene I mentioned before will be finished in a couple of days. Then there will be another heavy one, and after that it should become faster.
That's all the news for this week.
There will be a preview next week and after that a paid post on the next Friday.
See you.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Hello,
This week I kept working on the script.
There's a scene, it's a dialogue between two characters. It's quite lengthy, and it became more lengthy because... because I'm working on the script, right? :)
However, that dialogue has only few pictures. It didn't make sense to make more pictures for it because of the way the dialogue happens.
Those pictures wouldn't show anything new or make it different, they would be just fillers. They wouldn't even count as a pause.
But right now it looks too static. I'm thinking what I can do with it without just adding lots of new images. I'm okay with creating a couple of new ones, if it makes it better, but getting back to creating lots of them isn't an option at this stage.
Part of the update is already playable, and the rest is waiting for images.
Rendering feels better, at the moment it's about 50% done. The heavy scene I mentioned before should be rendered between mid or end of the next week.
Thank you for support,
See you.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Hello,
This week I kept working on the script.
There's a scene, it's a dialogue between two characters. It's quite lengthy, and it became more lengthy because... because I'm working on the script, right? :)
However, that dialogue has only few pictures. It didn't make sense to make more pictures for it because of the way the dialogue happens.
Those pictures wouldn't show anything new or make it different, they would be just fillers. They wouldn't even count as a pause.
But right now it looks too static. I'm thinking what I can do with it without just adding lots of new images. I'm okay with creating a couple of new ones, if it makes it better, but getting back to creating lots of them isn't an option at this stage.
Part of the update is already playable, and the rest is waiting for images.
Rendering feels better, at the moment it's about 50% done. The heavy scene I mentioned before should be rendered between mid or end of the next week.
Thank you for support,
See you.
4 months development... and renders are 50% done ?!?!? :cry::cry::cry:

what the fuck dude

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know guys. I just hoped he was speeding up the development. Let's hope the next update will come out by the end of this year.

sexton666

Aug 3, 2023
i knew from the start this whiny reports are bs. if you read each one from past to today, you can think "ah now its about the end" BUT now he decided to say shamelessly "bruvv its %50 for 4 months no hard feelings mkay?"

i wanna see how this jedi mind games will impact of patreons. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: 6pak2go

jufot

May 15, 2021
i wanna see how this jedi mind games will impact of patreons. :ROFLMAO:
I'm a patron and will gladly shit on your parade. I support sqwl at a high tier because there is literally nothing like Corporate Culture in the AVN world. It's unique. I trust his vision, and I don't care one iota about update frequency. He could release one update a year and I'd still be happy.

It's always, always the freeloaders complaining and I wish I could pretend to be surprised.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
4 months development... and renders are 50% done ?!?!? :cry::cry::cry:

what the fuck dude
Good While I know nothing about how long an typical update takes but I don't believe devs should rush things just to get their updates out of the door either. Even on games I really want updates for. It is done when it is done much better for one to take their time especially if it isnt a full time job.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Emma path ???
When the MC goes to Emma's flat and argues with her he gets hit in head by Emma throwing her drink (glass). how do you (if even possible) not get that to happen.

According to the one walk-through that has been posted, there is an path where you dont.

from the walk-through....
Note: If you did not obtain
[DhkCpEmmaroute], then [DhkGlassHit].

in the walk through had 2 other Emma Paths. I ass-u-me there are other decisions you make to get the Emma path.

I didnt give Tommy scooter so should have gotten the Emma route there.
Note: If [CptTommyScooter], then [DhkCpTommyroute], else [DhkCpEmmaroute]

and I got the Emma route on this one

Note: #5-6 are only for those who obtained [DhkCpEmmaroute].
5. A) Provoke him. [Ed_A+1] B) Let it go.
6. I’m good. (Your Choice)

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee
4.30 star(s) 153 Votes