VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You said it ... some players do actually read the dialogues and are not quick to cherish the vilains and
discard the heroes, like you do. This quote says it all: you like your character to be dominated and stomped on:
On the contrary, I'd expect her to be dominant and decisive in bed.
None of that YoU aRe ThE fIrSt BoY tO sEe My SpEcIaL pLaCe nonsense we see in most AVNs.
Your words, not mine, describe the kind of cuck you like to play.
You even called other fetishes and games ”nonsense” ...
There is no shame where you accept you like to see the protagonist be dominated and discarded,
but letting other players and fetishes actually exist in this thread should be the right attitude.
When someone who paid shares it.
There are some players already doing all the spoilers in this thread

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
still there is no update :sleep:

That happens. They're patreons and teasing the pirates after an update is an old tradition and part of the game. You can see it all the time here.
Yep. I daresay another good old tradition is: sit and wait for a few days before uploading here in order to let the Author cash in a little for his efforts since he hasn't got that many paying patrons.

It's not a problem waiting a little.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's not a problem waiting a little.
Just my thoughts.
Just respect the work of the author and wait for the public release. I wouldn't complain either if it get leaked, but let the guy earn some money so he can pay the costs he have with making the game.
But you'll ever have those kids who only want anything for free. That's the same kiddos who complains about release times, allegedly bad conent and writing. They've never done anything worthy themself and their only skill is demanding from others to please their claims.

At F95 they are quite easy to recognize. They have no profiles, nicknames that you find cool in puberty, have no idea how to use the search function, cry for heroes already five minutes after a release on Patreon, demand compressed android versions (because mommy and daddy control the PC), constantly "lose" their saves, make the value of an AVN on the mass of lewd content and prove in discussions that the most important function in the game for them is the skip function. Not to mention, of course, that it's always immediately a bad game for them if they can't do a Pokemon playthrough, where they get all the girls and lewd scenes in one go and immediately scream for a Gallery Unlocker.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Tearing quotes out of context and leaving out the important statements that it takes to understand the context. Nice try. You didn't feel personally affected by my general statements purely by chance and have therefore now rummaged through quite a few statements of mine to find a halfway suitable one that could give the impression to unsophisticated users that I am hypocritical?

Reactions: sava75

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I totally did rummage, but I totally do not feel personally affected.
Why waste time trading L with another anon.

The problem with this from the beginning was the entitlement.

If the poster asked, dear brothers can someone tell me when public release is coming? Thanks in advance.

Because the premise about being a pirate scum, is not asking for shit and doin search.

The problem with entitlement is lack of skill. And this game is niche to the point the users are very defensive and patrons don't really leak easily. A tightly community.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I totally did rummage, but I totally do not feel personally affected.
Okay. So let me help you then. Here're two postings which made me look like a hypocrite and prove your point.
BTW: is no Patreon with Passion tier here willing to share? Where're all the heroes gone?
Care Bears are Share Bears.jpg
So what? This is a piracy board. Don't get me wrong. I want the best devs the maximum of success. I support some devs myself. Everyone should pay a fair share to the devs if they like their game and play it. But after all this is a board for sharing with the poor.
Sure, both postings are meant to be jokes out of sarcasm and those who knows me got them. But still. You should've use them to make me look like the idiot you seem to believe I am.

And about the new update of Corporate Culture, it'll come in the next days here. I'm sure. At the latest if it's on the lowest tier at Patreon someone will share it. Like the last times. But if you really like that game so much, just pledge for this month. So you pay the dev money for his whole work he's done so far and you get the latest version. That dev is a small one which doesn't have much Patreons. So it would be only fair to be patient. He's not making thousands of bucks every month.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Okay. So let me help you then. Here're two postings which made me look like a hypocrite and prove your point.

Sure, both postings are meant to be jokes out of sarcasm and those who knows me got them. But still. You should've use them to make me look like the idiot you seem to believe I am.

And about the new update of Corporate Culture, it'll come in the next days here. I'm sure. At the latest if it's on the lowest tier at Patreon someone will share it. Like the last times. But if you really like that game so much, just pledge for this month. So you pay the dev money for his whole work he's done so far and you get the latest version. That dev is a small one which doesn't have much Patreons. So it would be only fair to be patient. He's not making thousands of bucks every month.
It is worth waiting for. This VN is vastly underappreciated.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Finished .6 update today. The story continues to deepen by bringing it‘s fundamental moral dilemma into tighter focus. Are the moral compromises needed to climb the corporate ladder worth the moral hazard?

Some other interesting questions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This chapter raises more questions than it answers, yet remains the deepest character study on this site.

Sep 14, 2023
Finished .6 update today. The story continues to deepen by bringing it‘s fundamental moral dilemma into tighter focus. Are the moral compromises needed to climb the corporate ladder worth the moral hazard?

This chapter raises more questions than it answers, yet remains the deepest character study on this site.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020

So uh, could you share the link to the poor ones?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Sure enough tho, after six full depressing lackluster and dry to the bone years of barely living,
after countless books read and study sessions of building confidence by working on a winning algorithm,
why is MC still demoted and disheartened by the characters and the dev?
This chapter raises more questions than it answers
agree with you, and that's the reason I love this game
Where is the coming to terms with what was going on for the past weeks?
Where is the build up to making a real career choice?
MC is not a loverboy and is not a cuck, so your rant about helping assholes out is wildly outta place.
All the ”efforts” of his buddy or Elsa to hook MC up have been wildly unsuccessful.
MC had to go on his own and put every trick he ever learnt outta self help books to work in landing his neighbor.
MC is not into helping anyone out any more. MC is keeping what he just got, be it people or status.
Elsa has been battering his ears about standing up for himself and his ideals all throughout the game ffs.
Have none a yalls read the damn dialogues? MC is into self betterment only these days.
MC has no friends per se. Everyone is just dragging MC along they merry lives.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bruce F. Lee
4.30 star(s) 152 Votes