VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Have not played this for a while... is there some Elsa 'action' in it already or still only Ed thingies

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Is there any plot movement here?
After three years of development, there should be something more than just another portion of funny bunters with Elsa.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
Dev is one obvious Fight Club giga fanatic and even made Elsa emulate Tyler (*Durden*) to a teeth.
damnit! I knew, the dialogue was to good to be original!
still: pretty fantastic game!
there are enough games around, where you can shag every five minutes.
I like the way this game builts erotic tension!
some thing are pretty obvious though, for example the fact, that Elsa is the bigger fish compared to Alice... everybody is just waitng for the catch! (or the MC to finally catch on. who doesn't love that "twist" in Books and Films? ;) ). if she is not his imagination, you have a hell of a lot to explain! (motivation???). maybe she had black hair once?
the Dr Jekill and Mr Hyde part is a "little" bit creepy, but I don't think we are going "American Psycho" anytime soon(?)

Last edited:
Reactions: yossa999

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
There is nothing. I've been waiting three fucking years and still no NTR route with BBC gangbangs. :KEK:
Don't look at me like that, I have exquisite taste.
I feel for you.
My tastes are simpler.
After three years there should be development in the personalities of the main characters and movement in terms of relationships.
It looks like everything is in the same place as in the beginning. MC is still that crazy simp in the friend zone, Elsa is still manipulating, Alice is still a fake.

Maybe something will change in 10 years.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I feel for you.
My tastes are simpler.
After three years there should be development in the personalities of the main characters and movement in terms of relationships.
It looks like everything is in the same place as in the beginning. MC is still that crazy simp in the friend zone, Elsa is still manipulating, Alice is still a fake.

Maybe something will change in 10 years.
Oh. So you think the MC has hots for the blonde princess, and would trade his only true friend and ally, and probably the only person he feels comfortable around, for a quickie? And yeah, I agree with you, ego, that little hollow minx Alice is just using this simp sucker MC as her faithful slave to do her college assignments for her. :HideThePain:

Reactions: jufot

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Great update.
Cudos to the dev, glad to see that he isn't abandoning it. Wish it had more support, but yeah, i guess as it was said before this game kinda outgrew avn's genre (kinda funny what we call adult and non adult though), so it doesn't work for average avn fan.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
So what's changed since this thing started? The MC has got an office. The main antagonist now sees him as more than a useful idiot to do the work she didn't want to do but wanted to take credit for. The love interest is using him as a useful idiot to do the school projects she doesn't want to do, but wants the credit for. How to get friendzoned 101. Which is all fine. But it's taken what, 3 years to get here?

it started off generating real interest when an update dropped, it's now sitting at mild curiosity as one tries to remember the story and characters. Next stage is indifference. It would be a shame for this to hit the third stage, but at the present rate that's exactly where it's going to end up. No matter how good the banter is between mc and Elsa.

Tease someone for too long and they'll simply move on and ghost you.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I think is time to move the Elsa x Edward relationship forward already but I'm affraid it ain't happening soon, he's too much of an Alice's simp right now. On the other hand we have Emma and other side characters that can be taking the D but at this pace I prefer not, just focus on Alice and Elsa because it will take forever to do something with any of them :sleep:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
The main antagonist now sees him as more than a useful idiot to do the work she didn't want to do but wanted to take credit for.
Main antagonist is Edward though.

The love interest is using him as a useful idiot to do the school projects she doesn't want to do, but wants the credit for. How to get friendzoned 101.
And he is using her as the banner of his motivation to not delve at the bottom.
Fair exchange. In fact by now Edward gets more from that than Alice does.

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes