VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
sl dr2.jpg

Yes! I knew she did dirty jokes to shit on Ed in front of others ...
So much for actually genuinely being someone useful in his life.​

Reactions: Tunak23

jufot

May 15, 2021
I actually quite like these scenes!

The first one is a simple statement of fact. Elsa has a dominant (even domineering) personality, not just with Edward, but seemingly in all aspects of her life. Edward, pretty much by his own admission, is a doormat. He wants and needs to be told what to do and when/where/how. Elsa is just stating the obvious here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this second scene, I think she is being very useful! Edward has delusions of grandeur, he thinks he's a temporarily embarrassed ladies man who just needs to get his life back on track. Elsa, by repeatedly shattering that delusion, is helping Edward keep himself grounded in reality :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
By belittling you in front of others and point blank telling you anyone else I know,
every last one of them, even my lawyers, would make my life miserable for the shit
I keep doing outta my resentful + misguided + delusional + grandoesque mind of mine.
"I'm trying to help you, not to please you."
In front of her bosses she is a clueless skirt who cannot get ahead for being thick and
too pig headed to actually help them or make a breakthrough on her own.
Sure enough though, she got Ed to be her pocket super computer who works 18 hours a day
while you go to clubs to hit guys on the head .. because, reasons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tunak23

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well .. see .. .Edward had nothing to do with her,
this is the thing, she comes to him with the intent to use him.

Ever wondered why she got higher than edward even though she is thicker and
is using guys she sucked off?

Because Edward is spot on in seeing her for what she is.

For one, edward, had he been true to his career, would see Elsa is a creep skank trying to seduce him.
Any of the other boys do not come near her with anything other than sex,
because she is not projecting anything other than the same resentment for boys,
toe ot toe with what ed feels for women.

Why?
Because just like ed, who feels used by the girls he tried to date,
she only got stuff outta the guys she sucked off.

Where?
Well .. she can hang in exclusive clubs where her corporate bosses go to unwind.

For a man eater who gives blowjobs to guys to get ahead in life,
Elsa has become stagnant.
All those years of sucking to get something ended with her calling ed.

She must have sucked that many that she either could not get anything more out of them,
or all the guys she sucked off now know her for a hoe and are done finding her a novelty.

Such a fresh take as Ed takes Elsa for a good person, taking her advice and giving in to her machinations,
even though he profiled her as a predator and a person cutthroat
only doing anything for advancing without actual work or skill input.

We will see where this goes, because it is either Elsa, Alice or his friends trying to actually
pick up the pieces in his nonexistent / resentful social life that are hindering his breakthrough.
What are you talking about? Elsa has just started working for EO and she's probably the daughter of the other tycoon in the city. She doesn't need to suck any cock to get the job. There's a scene with the CFO and Elsa in the background in which you can see how she is unconfortable with the dude touching her arm.
Alice goes to the hospital with him, so she doesn't look like a cold bitch. She asked for help and then gave her new laptop to Edward just like that.
Zoe is head over heels with Edward and the neighbour is on her way to become Ed's fuck pet.
The boss lady is fucked because sooner or later Elsa and Ed are going to blackmail her.

Last edited:
Reactions: EasySlow and redraw

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you ever so much for giving me some new perspective.
The stuff coming out of Ed is disheartening, but whatever Elsa says is just as much
out there in the winds as well .. what their exchanges are daily kind of throw me off.

We've all been hurt, Canto.

Don't keep the wounds open out of spite.
What are you talking about? Elsa has just started working for EO and she's probably the daughter of the other tycoon in the city. She doesn't need to suck any cock to get the job. There's a scene with the CFO and Elsa in the background in which you can see how she is unconfortable with the dude touching her arm.
Alice goes to the hospital with him, so she doesn't look like a cold bitch. She asked for help and then gave her new laptop to Edward just like that.
Zoe is head over heels with Edward and the neighbour is on her way to become Ed's fuck pet.
The boss lady is fucked because sooner or later Ed and Elsa are gonna blackmail her.
There is hope in finding ways to play this game and see it from this new perspective.

jufot

May 15, 2021
This whole discussion reminds me of Elsa's chat with Edward after he bailed her out of jail. I think it defines their relationship quite accurately:

Elsa sees Edward as a lost puppy. He is so meek and pathetic, she can't bring herself to crush him. But she also knows that deep down, there is a better person buried under all the angst and inceldom. So she plays along, at least for now.

Edward both hates and loves Elsa. He admires how she carries herself in the world, in a way that massively contrasts his own life. He also thinks she is useful in his quest for Alice's affections, so he can't dismiss her outright, but he also can't stand her apparent superiority and smugness. He resents her power over him, but especially because he knows she is ultimately right, about everything.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Elsa is flawed to the rotten core of extracting company secrets out of Alice and
conspyring and perpetrating corporate espionage with Ed as her accessory.

Anyone for real out there would call her bluff and tell her what a buffoon she is
pretending the higher ground after acting like a degenerate hoe to such a great extent
that, even her friend, the girl she promissed to be with at the club, just abbandons.
This whole discussion reminds me of Elsa's chat with Edward after he bailed her out of jail. I think it defines their relationship quite accurately:

Elsa sees Edward as a lost puppy. He is so meek and pathetic, she can't bring herself to crush him. But she also knows that deep down, there is a better person buried under all the angst and inceldom. So she plays along, at least for now.

Edward both hates and loves Elsa. He admires how she carries herself in the world, in a way that massively contrasts his own life. He also thinks she is useful in his quest for Alice's affections, so he can't dismiss her outright, but he also can't stand her apparent superiority and smugness. He resents her power over him, but especially because he knows she is ultimately right, about everything.
Do you not see how insulting + demeaning + degenerate this treatment of ed is?
Do you want to be the patsy to take the fall for a floozy like elsa?

jufot

May 15, 2021
Do you not see how insulting + demeaning + degenerate this treatment of ed is?
Demeaning? Sure. Insulting? Maybe. (Degenerate? No, and I don't agree with any of your... colourful adjectives for Elsa.)

I never said Elsa's treatment of Edward is some pure, friendly, loving thing. She is harsh with him - sometimes brutally so - but she believes this "tough love" approach will eventually help Edward. And yes, she uses him for her as-yet-unknown ends, but that's clearly not a moral dilemma for her. She can both help Edward better himself and use him for her own gain. She makes no apologies for being cut-throat; "If you want something, you must go and take it from someone."

She is an inexperienced, young, attractive woman, joining a massive company in a brutal, vicious industry (oil). Her attitude seems like a perfect fit for that kind of environment. If anything, it's a defence mechanism. Cynical and jaded, sure, but wrong? Hardly.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Now this is a damn good game. Good looking girls, intelligent dialogue and a good mix of love interests popping up

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Very short but good update. I love the bar scene. I always like it when games or movie telling story without use dialogue. And that red dress girl is hot. I can dump Lucy now.

Oct 8, 2019
Okay, so I almost leaped out of my seat when I saw a new update for this one. However the changelog has not been updated since 0.2, can someone fix this, or is the dev just not making one?

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
This game is so good. Only wish it had sex animations. Even rapid still images type animation would have been fine. But other than that, easily one of my favorites. Hopefully you will think about implementing animations. Please lol.

Reactions: rejejvaca

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Nice update, enjoyed it but if your MC is on Alice only path :love: (like my MC on main save path hehehe) it will feel short tho... i know this since i have two save paths for this EGame, in the other save path my MC is a bit more... amorous :sneaky:, or should i say MCs crazy ego has taken over lol :KEK:

Also yeah there are some bugs with jacket variable but its no big deal, you can edit the script and fix that easy since the pics are still there.

btw i have to ask, does anyone know if this female character is in any other EGame cuz she is freaking gorgeous!

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes