VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
College Kings, but the model isn't used as effectively and it's used for multiple characters. ( Badly written characters )
Hmm interesting, i played College Bugs since its inception but never saw that female character there i think... i stopped playing it at v0.7 or v0.8 tho.

This female character is quite beautiful (to me), hope to see her in more EGames, specially as a main LI :giggle:.

Reactions: NukaCola

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Hmm interesting, i played College Bugs since its inception but never saw that female character there i think... i stopped playing it at v0.7 or v0.8 tho.

This female character is quite beautiful (to me), hope to see her in more EGames, specially as a main LI :giggle:.
I believe Emily Aubrey and Chloe all use some variation of the model. I could be wrong but the faces are near identical.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Our favourite neighbor is the only good girl in here. THE ONLY ONE.
She comes over, she spends QUALITY TIME with us and is invested in a relationship with us.

Very short but good update. I love the bar scene. I always like it when games or movie telling story without use dialogue. And that red dress girl is hot. I can dump Lucy now.
This game seems too good to not have more Patrons to me. I really liked it with the only negative being the looks of the male, but that seems to work for the narrative. I'm looking forward to playing more of it when it updates!
TessSadist , babe, your game is so much more. This is just Fight Club knock off
without all good bits of movie making and many of the great characters and models.

Watching fight club is so much more satisfying both in charactrer development, run time,
models, relationships, interactions, motivations, world building ... you name it.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Great great game. I love it. I love Elsa. I love the story.
No, according to the guy above you. Lucy is the only girl that care about you and your money. Elsa and Alice is just an evil bitch who love to dominate and look down on you.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Great great game. I love it. I love Elsa. I love the story.
No, according to the guy above you. Lucy is the only girl that care about you and your money. Elsa and Alice is just an evil bitch who love to dominate and look down on you.
LOL
You believe the biggest troll in this topic?

If you read his posts in this topic, then you will notice he is writing huge nonsense.
Although I must admit, that he made me a laugh a little, when he wrote that "Brad Pitt is drilling Elsa in his sex dungeon". Like I have said, C.F. has really wild imagination.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I downloaded, played and enjoyed it. The part of growing up with scenes from the room with sofa was just a little too long in my (humble) opinion. That is my only complaint. After next upgrade I'll promise a proper review.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Actions speak louder than words ... MC only action is with the neighbor.
MC only human interaction outside of someone”s manipulative machinations is
his drive to make it work with the neighbor. Being a cog in a ruthess gulag is no fun.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes