VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes
Jul 27, 2020
Game looks normal. But shitty political comment about communism by author made me cringe. He does not know a thing about economy or politics but pushed his liberal view in game. Quiqly delete this game after seeing this shit.
And btw, story is kinda stupid and characters don't likeable.

Last edited:

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
I think the game is good, been long since a game make me want to read instead of just skip to next choice. Really like Elsa

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh..riiight .. a soulless bigotted wench who only sees men as simpletons falling for her graces.
Oh .. wait ... just those idiots falling for her, not the majority able minded ones who stay away.
I need my own Elsa in my life...
Well .. then .. you have come to the right game to be used and abused by carefree ingrates.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Oh..riiight .. a soulless bigotted wench who only sees men as simpletons falling for her graces.
Oh .. wait ... just those idiots falling for her, not the majority able minded ones who stay away.

Well .. then .. you have come to the right game to be used and abused by carefree ingrates.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
The dev doesn't have much patrons i see, good... You put little effort you gain less support, plain and simple, i wouldn't be surprise if there's even less a few months later. I fucking love the game but still this update was of barley any effort, i really hope this wont be the same for the next update but my gut is telling me something else

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
The dev doesn't have much patrons i see, good... You put little effort you gain less support, plain and simple, i wouldn't be surprise if there's even less a few months later. I fucking love the game but still this update was of barley any effort, i really hope this wont be the same for the next update but my gut is telling me something else
wow...that was unnecessarily rude...there were like 1000 other ways to express your discontent and yet you choose to be an asshole...

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Hi...Im currently in my first playtrough just finished "the sofa" scene...and I gotta say, it was really something special, pretty well crafted and powerful scene one of the best I played on this site so far I really like all the characters, specially Elsa, I really like the fact that she didn't came out of nowhere to save our princess MC, she was invaluable to set the MC in the right path, but nothing would ever happened if the MC didn't tried to change himself first, is because he decided he wanted to change that he started staying up late working and that's when he met Elsa... that's a powerful message, you can't just wait for things to get better, there are solutions out there, but you need to go for them...I see myself a little bit in the MC, and this game spoke to me at a personal level... I will keep playing it...but no matter what, Im grateful for this amazing experience and I can't wait to see were it goes from now.

braindead

May 17, 2017
I'm honestly baffled by the amount of entitlement I've seen in the thread. The developer is clearly doing this as a hobby and his Patreon not only doesn't charge upfront, but has paused billing every month when there's no release. So up until today, he has not billed his patrons a single cent this year. If you've been following the thread, you would know that the developer caught the coronavirus earlier this year and had to stop working on the game, which is why it took longer than usual. Even if this is the last update from the game, I wouldn't blame sqwl.

It certainly looks like you've put in more effort posting this crap than you did supporting the developer. For someone who "fucking loves the game", your post is a little confounding. I'd hate to see how you support all the other games that you "love".

Raife

May 16, 2018
I'm honestly baffled by the amount of entitlement I've seen in the thread.
Believe me, Brain -- the sentiment you are rightly trashing is all too common in these piratical haunts. 'I, who have paid nothing for this game, am unhappy with the performance of the Dev I am not supporting, and thus I will complain endlessly to others who also have not paid for the game until said Dev improves his game.'

It's pretty amusing. Almost as amusing as the anti-NTR fanatics who prowl F95 in search of female LIs who speak innocently to other males, and then proceed to wage endless campaigns to slap NTR tags on games with such deeply, scandalously jealousy-inducing encounters.

_Corporate Culture_ is an unusually well-written game with some fascinating, ambiguous characters. The latest update is typically intriguing, but a bit short. Most of us who _do_ actually support this enterprise are happy with that. This is not the Dev's full time job, after all. In my view, encouragement is all that's called for here... or perhaps, more (not less) monetary support.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I'm honestly baffled by the amount of entitlement I've seen in the thread. The developer is clearly doing this as a hobby and his Patreon not only doesn't charge upfront, but has paused billing every month when there's no release. So up until today, he has not billed his patrons a single cent this year. If you've been following the thread, you would know that the developer caught the coronavirus earlier this year and had to stop working on the game, which is why it took longer than usual. Even if this is the last update from the game, I wouldn't blame sqwl.

It certainly looks like you've put in more effort posting this crap than you did supporting the developer. For someone who "fucking loves the game", your post is a little confounding. I'd hate to see how you support all the other games that you "love".
Lol oh i'm sure you'd love what you see, tho it wouldn't matter to me either way

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am not sure that I will be able to play this game at all. I get it is a VN, but does the mean I have to read War and Peace and the internal driveling thoughts of the MC before you can start to make a simple single choice in the game? Geez the dev needs to take a long hard look at what is written and figure out a way to get to the point. As my father use to tell me all the time "Tell me what time it is and not how to build the clock!"

jufot

May 15, 2021

1635885130004.png

1:42 AM

Hello.

It's been two weeks since the release. So let's discuss feedback I was able to get and talk about the future of the project:
- Elsa's being mean:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- MC can't go after a character I like:
No, he can't. At least not right now. The game right now in a phase that for a better understanding could be called intro.
I can't give you too many choices in the beginning because it would either significantly reduce speed of development or turn the game into a dating sim.

- Updates taking too much time/not enough content:
Yes, the updates are slow. I don't see how it can be improved in the observable future.
On the contrary, I'm not working on it full time, but for the past two year I've been spending almost all of my free time on it, including my vacation. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to continue devoting my free time to it.
You are the people thanks to whom this page exists. I don't want to bullshit you and tell you that there's only bright future ahead of us and the game. Neither, I have plans to pretend that I'm still working on the game if I'm not, I don't want to turn it into yet another drama. So if I feel that I can't continue any more I'll just say it to you.

Now I'll work on the next update which suppose to be an end for intro or semi-intro, depends on your views.
After the next release, we can return to this conversation and see if there's any reason we should continue this.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I am not sure that I will be able to play this game at all. I get it is a VN, but does the mean I have to read War and Peace and the internal driveling thoughts of the MC before you can start to make a simple single choice in the game? Geez the dev needs to take a long hard look at what is written and figure out a way to get to the point. As my father use to tell me all the time "Tell me what time it is and not how to build the clock!"
I can tell you that you will enjoy it, because the scenes and the dialogues aren't too "verbose". Most of the VNs here are really really bad because the Authors don't realize that they have been writing too lenghty scenes with too many sentences.

Corporate Culture doesn't have this fault.

Reactions: McZoy

Raife

May 16, 2018
After the next release, we can return to this conversation and see if there's any reason we should continue this.

Thanks.
It sounds like he's getting a bit burnt out... and the complaints about slow updates aren't helping. I sent him a PM to buck him up a bit. He's not throwing in the towel... but I think he's working too hard.

Reactions: jufot and Ottoeight
Jul 4, 2018
My only complaint so far is lack of a text box. The white writing on a bright ass white background makes it damn near impossible to read on some parts. I literally had to stop after just starting my first playthrough 20 minutes ago to type this about the hard to read problem.it seems like it'll be great. Cant wait to see how this playthrough goes other than that problem...Edit... I stay out of politics but Im Maga for this scene lol maga1.jpg

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 151 Votes