VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes
Jan 15, 2019
+ Nice render quality, liked the rainy, moody start
+ Alice looks very pretty
+ Emma and Zoé look fantastic
+ I love the little details, like people passing by in the background and actually moving when scenes and poses change
+ Fleur looks very unique and nice
+ I love high heels and I love it when devs are able to actually insert the shoes without f*cking up the feet poses. You done good
+ Lucy might be one of the most unique looking DAZ models I've seen on F95. Very cool
+ MC has a fresh look, neither a BB Max nor some beta / Russian kid / Michael 7. Although his hairstyle screams for a makeover
+ Loved the attention to detail, like the lighting, the camera angles and the personality-laden interior of the office and MC's home
+ Elsa might be my favorite yet
+ It's a small, but imo important feature: people actually change clothes throughout the game
+ The writing is actually good. Liked the bits like the dream scene with the dinosaur :D

+- You should be careful about adding copyrighted stuff like the GoT scene on the TV or the DHL logo in the background of the cafe
+- The girls from the bar scene and Katie / Vickie looked bland in comparison to the rest of the female cast

- Nothing to critizise

Here's something I can't say about 99% of the games here on F95 - and I've played a lot of them. I actually like the MC, I can really empathise with him. Not because I can relate to him but because he is so well written. He's not a walking stereotype but actually faceted. I actually read the dialogue in this game. You meet one hot girl after the other. It's like the hottest foreshadowing ever. I ACTUALLY felt bad for the MC when he got friendzoned at the end of the demo.

I really really liked this. Great job, dev. Probably my favorite new release right now. I'll stay tuned for more! :)
Play it differently and he might not get friend-zoned ;)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
It would be cool if Elsa helped MC to do a total makeover, go to gym, eat healthy, style his haircut and wardrobe to look more handsome and after some time MC says...

MC: you know what Elsa, i realized that i don't care about this Alice nonsense anymore, you helped me to get my life in order and i feel so much happier then before and the girl that made me happy was right before me this whole time.
I'm sorry for the stupid shit i did, i was a jerk and i would like to make it up to you
if you don't mind, can i take you to dinner this evening? :)

Elsa: well it took you long enough doofus, here's a cookie :sneaky:

1.jpg

sqwl

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
sir, you made my day :love:(y)
when do you think we can expect 0.2 update? :)
It's hard to say. I'm working on it, but my pc is far from high-end, so one image usually takes a lot of time to complete, btw that's why there are no animations for now. And I haven't decided yet about the size of the updates. But what I can say is that there definitely will be updates.

You are the creator? I will support you on Patreon from next month. I like the balance of detail, teasing and sex.
Thank you.

MC: you know what Elsa, i realized that i don't care about this Alice nonsense anymore,
Hey, give Alice a chance!

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Thanks, guys for your input regarding the story. I didn't suspect that one short story could have such different interpretations. It really inspires to continue.
Yup, lots of different interpretations, different reactions and different people hoping for different things from this game... I think you'll find they all have one thing in common though - everybody seems to love Elsa! :)

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Yup, lots of different interpretations, different reactions and different people hoping for different things from this game... I think you'll find they all have one thing in common though - everybody seems to love Elsa! :)
Elsa and Zoe, 1 love red heads, 2 way too sweet and cute, 3 seems to have a soft spot for the MC.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The girl is awesome, how can somebody not love her :love:

i was so mad when MC did this... :mad:
did she deserved to be treated like this after everything she's done for him? :mad:

1.jpg
2.jpg

but man oh man, those heels / stockings/ legs combo was HOT :cool::sneaky: and that cute little ass OMG :love:
fantastic attention to detail sqwl (y)

btw you should ask a mod to give you a developer tag :)

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
looks good, theres some graphic details that are far better than most games...

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
About a whiney little bitch as MC: That was on purpose, I mean wouldn't it be boring to play as rich/successful/confident guy with a big dick? We all can experience such things in our real life, right? And having whiney little bitch, in the beginning, leaves some space for changes, but maybe I pushed it too hard, I got it.
That the MC is a loser at the beginning I don't think it's a problem (it makes it more real and this has been seen in some games), even the crazy bitch boss is ok because it's credible, but, as long as it's not directed to femdon of course, there must be an evolution of the character, making it more dominant and strong and the bitches more submissive and interested in it.

That makes the player enjoy the game more when he sees the evolution that his character achieves with time and his decisions.

Good luck to the dev and to wait how this evolves.

Reactions: dunhill and sqwl

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
About a whiney little bitch as MC: That was on purpose, I mean wouldn't it be boring to play as rich/successful/confident guy with a big dick? We all can experience such things in our real life, right? And having whiney little bitch, in the beginning, leaves some space for changes, but maybe I pushed it too hard, I got it.
As a writer myself I have no problem with character growth an redemption Arch's, the issue I think most people are having is that the MC is so pathetic at the start, ignoring Zoe, and allowing her to go off with two guys with obvious ill intent, and getting cucked by his date, the friendzone with the neighbour, unless your a jerk to her in the begining, and the femdom treatment by Elsa. It makes for a very uninteresting start. Also the MC has zero likable traits that allows the player to identify with or root for, him.

The point of the begining is to do something to grab your audiences attention in regards to the story or the main character, which this fails to do, in my opinion.

However based on your assurances I will be continue to watch the development and hope for the best.

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
It would be cool if Elsa helped MC to do a total makeover, go to gym, eat healthy, style his haircut and wardrobe to look more handsome and after some time MC says...

MC: you know what Elsa, i realized that i don't care about this Alice nonsense anymore, you helped me to get my life in order and i feel so much happier then before and the girl that made me happy was right before me this whole time.
I'm sorry for the stupid shit i did, i was a jerk and i would like to make it up to you
if you don't mind, can i take you to dinner this evening? :)

Elsa: well it took you long enough doofus, here's a cookie :sneaky:

View attachment 559336
Well he does ask Elsa to help him in regards to fashion, so depending on future updates you might just get your wish as that's a start towards that goal :).

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I somewhat felt for the main character, even with his neurotic internal battles, but him wanting to take revenge later on is a path I don't want to follow him down. Why he wouldn't bother trying his luck with Elsa is a mystery to me. If he has only a platonic interest in her, fine, but I doubt he would. She's pretty clearly more attractive, and much more like him, than the other women he encounters, and dates. If Elsa is really interested in helping Edward, and not just helping him to help herself, then Edward needs to pull his head out of his ass, and try to make her his. At the very least, he should take more of an interest in finding out what she wants in life, even as just a friend. He seems way too self-centered to do that, though. Compelling story so far, but Edward needs some signs of character growth to keep me hooked.

I LOVED the inclusion of Zamfir's "The Lonely Shepherd." Perfect scene for it, too.
Elsa and the MC has an age gap of about a decade, Elsa also said that she has a boyfriend but he is currently away... i like that Elsa is just a friend thats helping out the MC without trying to get dirty with him..

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Not sure why people are whining about the MC, seems to be a game based more on the story and development of characters rather than "bang every chick we see within 10 seconds of meeting them". MC kind of reminds of the one from Summer's Gone, except this one's not as "dark" and he's a bitch lol. It's cool though, I'm excited to see the character development.

Elsa's an interesting character indeed. Some sentences it seems as though she's interested in the MC, others it looks like she's genuinely trying to be a good friend. A lot of people have brought up Female Domination, I'm usually not a fan of it but I could see a few different ways of implementing it in a useful way if that's the plan.

Much more to say about this game, but i dont want to flood with too much nonesense. Overall, all (excluding the MC) characters are beautiful, interesting story so far, few grammatical error but nothing noticeable and yeah, it's a great game.

Definitely something I'll be looking forward to :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Not sure why people are whining about the MC, seems to be a game based more on the story and development of characters rather than "bang every chick we see within 10 seconds of meeting them". MC kind of reminds of the one from Summer's Gone, except this one's not as "dark" and he's a bitch lol. It's cool though, I'm excited to see the character development.

Elsa's an interesting character indeed. Some sentences it seems as though she's interested in the MC, others it looks like she's genuinely trying to be a good friend. A lot of people have brought up Female Domination, I'm usually not a fan of it but I could see a few different ways of implementing it in a useful way if that's the plan.

Much more to say about this game, but i dont want to flood with too much nonesense. Overall, all (excluding the MC) characters are beautiful, interesting story so far, few grammatical error but nothing noticeable and yeah, it's a great game.

Definitely something I'll be looking forward to :)
People whine about him, rightfully so, because his characteristics are moving between the extremities. Everyone loves a good character progression story, but what do we have here? Dude being the ultimate loser at the beginning and despite being around 30, acts like some teenage idol otaku from the far east, then he snaps, and suddenly turns into a revenge seeking edgelord with lines borrowed from B category movie villains. There is no middle ground, neither in his personality, nor in the development of that.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yeah gonna give this a pass after playing. I have no interest in playing an MC that is just a puppet of one of the npcs. MC talks about all these women using him and swearing revenge when talking to Elsa and she's doing the same fucking thing. Just waiting for a giant femdom tag to be added to this trainwreck.

Reactions: battali0n
4.30 star(s) 151 Votes