VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
How bad can you be for not releasing an update for more than 4 months with a game that has no animations?Im not saying game is bad actually game is good,scenes and story is amazing but its just in the wrong hands
There is only one set of right hands with a project - with the project owners hands. If you are unhappy with something you can either select something else or just make something equally or better yourself. Dont assume you have any authority to decide who's hands something belongs to - that's a pretty millennial attitude right there. A project isnt calculated by the number or length of animations but by the overall time in manhours. If the manhours cannot be distributed over a larger group it is what it is. Deal with it.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
There is only one set of right hands with a project - with the project owners hands. If you are unhappy with something you can either select something else or just make something equally or better yourself. Dont assume you have any authority to decide who's hands something belongs to - that's a pretty millennial attitude right there. A project isnt calculated by the number or length of animations but by the overall time in manhours. If the manhours cannot be distributed over a larger group it is what it is. Deal with it.
I have played most of the top rated games and only this game's story looked interesting to me.I have been waiting for months to sub in patreon if Dev is consistent about updates but only patreon post i see is a 300 renders 0.45 update.I mean how can you sell your game and expect to people to sub to you if youre not updating the game?If he/she has a real life problems im fine with it(who doesnt?) but it actually makes me sad to see some of the other games i follow get monthly update and a lot of support but this game stays the same while being top 1,for me at least.

braindead

May 17, 2017
I have played most of the top rated games and only this game's story looked interesting to me.I have been waiting for months to sub in patreon if Dev is consistent about updates but only patreon post i see is a 300 renders 0.45 update.I mean how can you sell your game and expect to people to sub to you if youre not updating the game?If he/she has a real life problems im fine with it(who doesnt?) but it actually makes me sad to see some of the other games i follow get monthly update and a lot of support but this game stays the same while being top 1,for me at least.
Your concern certainly seems valid...except that his Patreon explicitly shows that it's charge per update and his 0.45 post (shared a page or two ago) said he wouldn't even charge for that, only for the full 0.5 update. So I guess now you have the perfect opportunity to sub after waiting for months.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
It seems Elsa likes your comment to her... (LP+5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very beautiful render you made, but this doesn't seem very Elsa to me mainly because she has this almost permanent stern expression with the occasional smug face. Her facial expression is what makes her attractive and unique to me.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Very beautiful render you made, but this doesn't seem very Elsa to me mainly because she has this almost permanent stern expression with the occasional smug face. Her facial expression is what makes her attractive and unique to me.
Yeah, I took some artistic liberties with her. It's a vision of what I'd like to see if Elsa ever let's us see the soft romantic side of her, which may be never in the story. Anyway, I'll try to keep her personality in mind on the next one. Thanks for the comment.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
It seems Elsa likes your comment to her... (LP+5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like this render and seeing soft romantic side of Elsa. Fan art means things don't have to be exactly same as in original game. Hope to see more renders from this dinner event.
I think LP can means "Love points" and "Lust points". I can't sure what comment she got. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sqwl and 6pak2go

TY33

Aug 10, 2020
If the neighbor girl was actually hot like the other 2 girls instead of being a fatty this vn would be perfection.

Reactions: noctarima

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
How bad can you be for not releasing an update for more than 4 months with a game that has no animations?Im not saying game is bad actually game is good,scenes and story is amazing but its just in the wrong hands
I love the “fatso.” She’s far more attractive to me than the girl the MC is crushing over, though not as hot as Elsa. MC needs to get his head out of his ass and realize Elsa is grooming him to be her mate.

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes