VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I think I have seen her somewhere.........
Maybe the step mom from Reunion with different hair?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could see a path where the MC gains power over her. Maybe with Elsa's help. Kinda a revenge fuck or dom/sub thing.
Not something I'm interested in, but others might.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Don't you think he took a very long time from the last release and still now Dev is aiming for small release.......SAD!!!
I, and most other patrons, have always told him to take however long he needs. I'm OK with one update per year. This game is remarkable and unique, and I'll keep supporting him regardless of update frequency.

Warzoo

Jun 10, 2017
I, and most other patrons, have always told him to take however long he needs. I'm OK with one update per year. This game is remarkable and unique, and I'll keep supporting him regardless of update frequency.
Can't agree more !

Reactions: 6pak2go

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
How bad can you be for not releasing an update for more than 4 months with a game that has no animations?Im not saying game is bad actually game is good,scenes and story is amazing but its just in the wrong hands
because the dev doesn't work full time on this and how much time he can dedicate to the development depends on how much of his free time is willing to sacrifice to work on the game? you want him to release more frequent updates? get you face out of you ass and support the dev on Patreon so he can consider quiting his actual job that brings food to his table and dedicate more time to work on the game.

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes