VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

jufot

May 15, 2021
Anyway, here's a test render With Elsa's character model with full make up.
Very nice job! That's a pretty close fit, just missing a few face morphs, I think. It helps that sqwl's modifications to the base Elenora model are pretty minimal :)

Reactions: 6pak2go

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Very nice job! That's a pretty close fit, just missing a few face morphs, I think. It helps that sqwl's modifications to the base Elenora model are pretty minimal :)
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll tweak the sliders as I do more renders and scenes. It's funny how some changes you make that look right in one scene look totally wrong in another.

Her character fascinates me. I think there is much more to Elsa and her family than she lets on.

Reactions: jufot

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Here are a couple more. I put them behind a spoiler tag so not to slow down the page loading for the mobile guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
great stuff(y)

appreciate also the usage of spoilers - loading pages isnt just issue for "mobile guys", yet for those with shitty-speed connections as well:HideThePain:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
In working with Elsa's character model, I've discovered that the skin texture map has scars on her right arm and right leg. I wonder if the Developer is going to work those into the story somehow? It could be an interesting part of Elsa's background.

In this render, I photoshopped out the ones on her right knee and semi-concealed her right arm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes