VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
It looks like sqwl recently updated his Patreon to only charge per update, so maybe that'll encourage people who were put off by the long development time to actually pledge.
Is that what he did? I just noticed I haven't been charged in months.

It's good he's doing patreon updates fairly regularly, after a period of silence after the last update.

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
Okay, next release 2023.
Serious action with Elsa most likely not before 2035.
Nevertheless, nice game. Thanks for progress update.
You are being too optimist , no sex with the other 2 girls begore 2050 , if any ... other developer junk , know people who can made 200 renders each week or each 2 weeks at most .... oh well nice renders here but before 2050 back to the future 4

braindead

May 17, 2017
Is that what he did? I just noticed I haven't been charged in months.

It's good he's doing patreon updates fairly regularly, after a period of silence after the last update.
His Patreon was set to charge monthly, but in practice he always paused on non-release months. I've only been charged 3 times for the releases since I've subscribed. So now he doesn't have to keep pausing payments and will only have to process a charge when there's an update.

Flutesong

Mar 23, 2018
You are being too optimist , no sex with the other 2 girls begore 2050 , if any ... other developer junk , know people who can made 200 renders each week or each 2 weeks at most .... oh well nice renders here but before 2050 back to the future 4
Some of us actually enjoy the story as well and the relation dynamics between characters and think of sex as a way to spice things up, rather than the "main course". It's a nice change from games where all the girls are falling heads over heels for the main character, at the snap of his fingers. Also, it's good to play, every once in a while, with a more relatable/realistic character, in this case, a guy who's simply struggling at work and with relationships, someone who's not the center of the universe. That's why this game is special/different. And sure, we'd love more frequent updates/content, I can understand the frustration.

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
Render is Great
Story is very promising
All character are very good
but the Dev is taking a high time releasing next update which is not GOOD

it's good to play, every once in a while, with a more realistic character, in this case, a guy who's simply struggling at work and with relationships, someone who's not the center of the universe. That's why this game is special/different. And sure, we'd love more frequent updates/content, I hope Dev understand and Release next update.

Dont skip this Game if you love story more then sex in Game.
Waiting for next update

Is The MC cheater X girlfriend will be back in the future update.
I want a Revenge on her too.:mad:

Reactions: Warzoo and Temonkun

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is The MC cheater X girlfriend will be back in the future update.
I want a Revenge on her too.:mad:
Well, firstly, MC's not seeking revenge.

Mostly, his ex had a place and a role in another story: the Author is telling us this story, and MC's ex-girlfriend definitely hasn't got a place in it. So, her comeback is totally out of place.

Anyway, I think that Elsa might seek revenge.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
Well, firstly, MC's not seeking revenge.

Mostly, his ex had a place and a role in another story: the Author is telling us this story, and MC's ex-girlfriend definitely hasn't got a place in it. So, her comeback is totally out of place.

Anyway, I think that Elsa might seek revenge.
Elsa, on whom?? COMPANY??

Jun 25, 2021
The MC feels way too much like me and I don't know if I like it. I know the feeling of getting stuck in a status quo, not being able to move forward and not having any motivation to do anything about it. I have just enough confidence to not be awkward but not enough to ask someone out. I'm also not very good at picking up cues. I'm too nice and have too much empathy to do anything that might inconvenience other people. I'm too nice for my own good.
And I love how the game calls attention to how obsession is not a replacement for motivation. I've seen several people in my life who've destroyed themselves with obsession for growth or money.
And man, it would be so great if an assertive woman took control of my life.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 152 Votes