VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I am having issues with the walkthrough mod. I do everything the instructions tell me to do, but it never works when I load the game, what am I doing wrong?
as a rule of thumb you shouldn't bother the devs of the VN with issues related to mods, if the mods has issues, talk with the mod developer...

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
well...he posted it here....this is the game's thread, so I assume all post not addressed directly to some user are directed to the author.
If a post is not addressed to some user it is Mostly directed to everyone who goes through this thread not specifically the dev (In his case it was directed to people who knows the answer to his question).

Considering the nature of his question yes it should have been posted in the mod thread but I also see he is new to this site...he is still learning the ropes, so this type of small mistakes are bound to happen.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
If a post is not addressed to some user it is Mostly directed to everyone who goes through this thread not specifically the dev (In his case it was directed to people who knows the answer to his question).

Considering the nature of his question yes it should have been posted in the mod thread but I also see he is new to this site...he is still learning the ropes, so this type of small mistakes are bound to happen.
is not a big deal really...but there are some devs, like the one of Light of my life that gets annoyed when people post errors (that he has to look since it could be a legitimate problem in the game) and ends up being a problem related to a mod and has nothing to do with it.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
is not a big deal really...but there are some devs, like the one of Light of my life that gets annoyed when people post errors (that he has to look since it could be a legitimate problem in the game) and ends up being a problem related to a mod and has nothing to do with it.
This can be seen in multiple threads for multiple games. Dealing with errors caused by mods wastes a lot of developer time.

Almost every time a game gets updated there are people discussing errors or saves not working.... most of the time people don't seem to even understand that installing mods comes with risks. Developers have to sort through these complaints to figure out if mods are the problem.

It does get annoying.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Yeah I could see why the dev would lose his temper when something like that happens.
Light of my life good game tho. Never seen this much emotional depth and realistic storyline in any other incest games.The pacing is a bit too slow for my tastes though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kionashi

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I liked the start of the game but the whole alpha point system annoys me. I'm supposedly getting alpha points for asking a girl if she's lesbian because she said another girl was sweet. What juvenile shit is that? Had to pause at that and consider if my time is worth it.

Reactions: Hildegardt

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It might be asshole. It might be alpha. It's some kinda confidence points for sure though. The premise and the whole set up is that the MC is a beta loser of sorts at the beginning of the game. The choices that give ED_A are basically the more outgoing/alpha/forceful/pervy stuff. Take that as you will. I don't remember the details, but if this was during the first meeting with Lucy, it makes sense that you get the "alpha" points for this. Asking someone you just met if she is a lesbian as a joke or seriously require some level of confidence.

Don't get hung up on the name of the variable. The game only really has 2 stats pertaining to the MC. Ed_A is leading him to the direction of confident, powerful, "alpha," don't take shit from people, stand up for yourself, exploit others, etc etc. Ed_L is sending him to the direction of simpy, romantic, Lover, "Loser," more meek, don't speak out too much, accommodating, etc. Both variables are covering a wide range of traits roughly in the same group.

Last edited:
Reactions: N66688 and afifkow

Warzoo

Jun 10, 2017
I don't really understand the problem with the MC being Alpha or not.
The MC was pretty succesful before. At some point he was broken as we can see in the flashback scene.
He needs to repair his life and his personality. I think it's a great way to see his evolution and it gives a great credibility to the story.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't really understand the problem with the MC being Alpha or not.
The MC was pretty succesful before. At some point he was broken as we can see in the flashback scene.
He needs to repair his life and his personality. I think it's a great way to see his evolution and it gives a great credibility to the story.
A lot of people want the power fantasy of the perfect MC getting all the girls from the start of the story to forget their pitiful real life

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Finally played that game.
It's really a hidden gem. Very sad that it doesn't get the amount of support which it deserves. :cautious:
Can't do much except for put it in my signature. I just hope dev isn't going to abandon it, cause it's really good.

Warzoo

Jun 10, 2017
It's really a hidden gem. Very sad that it doesn't get the amount of support which it deserves. :cautious:
Can't do much except for put it in my signature. I just hope dev isn't going to abandon it, cause it's really good.
Couldn't agree more.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Hey I love your avatar
Nice pic
At first I thought he was Neil Young
Looks like he's playing a fancy Les Paul
Cool af
Btw It's a nice game indeed
Looking forward for more

Reactions: Coinzell

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Hey I love your avatar
Nice pic
At first I thought he was Neil Young
Looks like he's playing a fancy Les Paul
Cool af
Btw It's a nice game indeed
Looking forward for more
Nah, it's Phil Anselmo. I guess it's either Southern Isolation or Superjoint Ritual period.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really like this picture.

And yeah he's kinda similar to Neil in the 70's.

And some Elsa so it wouldn't be too off-topic :whistle:
1011520_Elsa_Winter_Fin_M.jpg
838537_Elsa_4x.jpg 1347483_Elsa.jpg

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Nah, it's Phil Anselmo. I guess it's either Southern Isolation or Superjoint Ritual period.
Really like this picture.

And yeah he's kinda similar to Neil in the 70's.

And some Elsa so it wouldn't be too off-topic :whistle:
View attachment 1598507
View attachment 1598508 View attachment 1598509
daaaaaamn, Elsa is looking good...where did you get those renders?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Coinzell
4.30 star(s) 151 Votes