VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes
Oct 11, 2021
Psycho people make the majority of serial murderers because they shit on everybody.
Then they pool their resources and drink the blood of their victims right form their
severed necks. In big chunky gulps where they feel happy to crush and consume everyone.

Quite a good observation as how the so called strong babe is actually a spoiled brat
money is no object kinda skank who spends all her so called quality time in bars and with her girls
who are easy and she likes to spoil their hook ups just for kinks.

Remember, she fkked her babe”s night out when she assaulted the guy hitting on them,
while her babe wanted to be hit on and was actually looking for a hook up.

There you have it: the babe who knows how shitty of a friend she is gets mad and
leaves her, while our lost dumb puppy MC is tagging along to elsa like some shadow.

Fun fact, we all step in our shadows, we slam them into walls and doors and other people,
we cut them in multiple pieces during the day and we molest them all kinds of creepy
during the night. That is the kind of creep MC is to Elsa.

As well documented in this game, MC has real friends, the dudes he keeps blaming
for his disasters, but they stick by him, they ask him out, they want to see him a
better man.

Elsa is no friend. She is stuck with this lunatic MC who actually managed to get his
persona into a good place, good enough to be the asshole to bang a babe
without caring about anyone else. Just him and his neighbor having a blast.

Then every time he goes to Elsa, he regresses to this maniacal incapable freak,
being censored by her and beaten into nothingness, just like her shadow.

MC is a puppet on a string.
Real writing skills show when the narrator does the puppeteerig without beating MC to a pulp.
This game is not doing any of that. Fate is the one just hitting and hitting MC over and over.

There is nothing he can do in front of Elsa. No real option, his brain is mush as a plot device.
Wonder how much MC needs to be made into nothing in this game until we start to see actual
plot going somewhere. Every step MC makes, in any direction, is mamed and busted.

Next day MC is back to below 0 capabilities, here comes the shitting on him,
then he gets some piece of a chance from some other NPC, fate gets him failing,
that NPC gets what she wants outta him and leaves,
while we are left with MC back into disaster zone.
Honestly, couldn't agree more. Elsa has grown the MC, he's not the same weakling he used to be. But everytime he goes back to her, he basically becomes her bitch. Elsa is bored, probably from some rich, powerful family and he's her new hobby, until she gets bored and tosses him aside or has him serve her, or some bullshit like that.

What I would like is to see that progress yes, but also to see the MC understand what he is to her and progresses out of that, or uses what she made him to be, and becomes something more than this. To toy with Elsa, but not in the typical fashion. He becomes like her, but more. Cunning, smart, calculating. He knows what he's doing and does it because he can and to serve a purpose. Not some reverse cat-n-mouse bullshit, something exceptional. Revenge is cute, sure, but there needs to be something else to drive this story, something more than a typical two-dimensional story. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game and hope it becomes something more.

I just hope it doesn't end with the MC still the way he his, but to become the "monster" Elsa created, as her friend so eloquently put it.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I just hope it doesn't end with the MC still the way he his, but to become the "monster" Elsa created, as her friend so eloquently put it.
It will probably depends on your choices but I bet the MC could become a "chad". Though people are too impatients, the game is only at the beginning

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I don't know man, you guys like to go to dark places.... I would actually prefer if the MC preserves a little bit of his ingenuity and uses this new drive to become a better person. He doesn't need to go full sociopath to become a chad, he already improved his looks and his talent/dedication is making him go places in his job, sure he might need to learn to protect himself from the higher ups and climb his way on the food chain with cunning and malice, but Im sure there are way to make it without becoming a souless bastard. Also I like his chemistry with Elsa I honestly don't think he is just a pet project of her, I would like to see them develop more their friendship.

Warzoo

Jun 10, 2017
I just discovered this game. A fantastic work. For me it's one of the better games here if not the best.
Congratulations to the dev. It's on its way to become a masterpiece.

Reactions: Kionashi

jufot

May 15, 2021

Merry Christmas

Hey!

Nothing much has happened for the time period from last post. I'm working on the game but in a slow mode. To clarify any misunderstanding that might have created my last post, let me please say it again:

As of now, I do not abandon the game. I work on it. But I can't devote a lot of time for it now.
I expect that I'd be able to pay more attention to it after holidays, but again those are just expectations.
If something changes, I'll let you know.
Patreon stays on pause until further notice. Probably until next update.

Thank you for all your support throughout the year. You guys, one of a few reasons why it's still alive. Thank you.
I wish you and your loved ones a lovely Christmas and happy holidays.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am standing here looking at the wonder bombshells and throwing all my kisses at them.
Can I get a hug, honey? All of this winter out here is giving me the shivers.
Your cold is chilling me at the core, you meanie!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game cannot get off the groud .. with no agency to players what so ever.
Every new day, we are back to square 1 - MC is below zero on all fronts.
There is no playability value here - game to be crushed by idiotic self servind assholes?
Am I mistaking, or is this game really underrated ?
to put it mildly...hopefully it will get the support it deserves, and not be just another failed promising project.
This is a hard gaming life for any player in here.

Reactions: unfunnyMan

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Really awesome game... but i think we will never see an end to this... the support is low, i think cause of the lack of content in about 2 years of development.

Considering this game was released 2 years ago the content so far is really not much. Other Devs make such content in half an year, including animations too. And its not that much of motivation for many that you only can be with Lucy so far...

But the writing and "mature" tone of the game is really awesome... felt realistic too. Really right up my alley...
but the development pace is really slow i think. And i think thats the reason for the low support on patreon, although this game cant be found anywhere else than F95. And all together i get the feeling that this will be abondoned one day, sadly.

I would support this, if there would be more content, but for 2 years... its really not that much. Not enough to support it in my opinion :-/

Reactions: kihality

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Really awesome game... but i think we will never see an end to this... the support is low, i think cause of the lack of content in about 2 years of development.

Considering this game was released 2 years ago the content so far is really not much. Other Devs make such content in half an year, including animations too. And its not that much of motivation for many that you only can be with Lucy so far...

But the writing and "mature" tone of the game is really awesome... felt realistic too. Really right up my alley...
but the development pace is really slow i think. And i think thats the reason for the low support on patreon, although this game cant be found anywhere else than F95. And all together i get the feeling that this will be abondoned one day, sadly.

I would support this, if there would be more content, but for 2 years... its really not that much. Not enough to support it in my opinion :-/
I would support this if this were on Steam maybe as early access as I don't like the patreon method. The two games in my sig are likely the only games I have the intention of seeing them to completion even though unfortunately they both have slow development in common.

Still I wanna keep hope. Even if the next update comes, what about the pace for the next one? I haven't followed games as closely as this and Halfway House so not sure what's considered slow pace but I wanna take a guess that seldom do dev's up their pace.

Feb 12, 2021
I don't like rape with tears, screams, coercion etc.
...?? that's the best kind!! (y) n not enough of it in VNs, so when it is, fucked up ppl like myself truly appreciate it :sneaky:

2 years, n only ONE LI?? that's truly sad to hear, b/c the graphics look awesome, n storyline is intriguing :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy new years, gamers!
2022 is here ... with girls trolling the MC and him trolling back.
Tit 4 tat in this game is going nowhere anytime soon, we hav ta enjoy what
little actual gaming - no dreams, no past recollection, no forced outcome - is here.
MC feels forced by others, by himself, by fate, which takes the agency away from gaming.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
...?? that's the best kind!! (y) n not enough of it in VNs, so when it is, fucked up ppl like myself truly appreciate it :sneaky:

2 years, n only ONE LI?? that's truly sad to hear, b/c the graphics look awesome, n storyline is intriguing :cry:
Well Lucy is no real Loveinterest (more a Sex-interest) at this point... in this story the MC is only after one girl, every other girl is just "for sex" or nothing at all so far, it is clear to me that this will change at some point... but other than that, it will be a LONG ride until he gets a chance with the true LI or Elsa. Lucy is kind of a distraction, and of course to deliver some lewd scene for the players.

But i have no problems with that, i have no interest in Lucy, so for now nearly no lewd content for me. But iam searching for more story driven game, and so this game is really up my alley... but just not enough content so far for this amount of development time...

Cause this game is only around F95 it needs much more options than lucy to have sex with, cause its a big motivation for the most players around here... and for the "story" seacher like me there isnt enough content either... the development progress is just too slow iam afraid. And thats the reason for the lack of support at patreon so far. And of course it would be good if this game would be avaiable on other platforms too.

Hopefully sqwl will stay motivated to go on with the game, and can find a way to get more supporters, cause i think this has the potential to be one of the best story-driven games around here. But not yet.

May 23, 2020
I am having issues with the walkthrough mod. I do everything the instructions tell me to do, but it never works when I load the game, what am I doing wrong?

Jun 12, 2021
On that note, it's interesting that the entire bar sequence was devoid of any dialogue. I think it's a missed opportunity for some witty dialogue but I guess it was a conscious decision by the devs to do it? Or was it a last minute omission? :unsure:
Don't know if it changed but when I played it there was an industrial song playing in the background that perfectly matched the out-of-control nihilism of the scene, thought it was one of the better scenes in games like this that I've played.

Reactions: tiopleura
4.30 star(s) 151 Votes