VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
A lot of people want the power fantasy of the perfect MC getting all the girls from the start of the story to forget their pitiful real life
i think some people just don't like the extremes of the two. either too hard trying to look alpha. or too pitiful.

i think it's good the way it is, let the story tell it self and then we can judge it.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Nah, it's Phil Anselmo. I guess it's either Southern Isolation or Superjoint Ritual period.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really like this picture.

And yeah he's kinda similar to Neil in the 70's.

And some Elsa so it wouldn't be too off-topic :whistle:
View attachment 1598507
View attachment 1598508 View attachment 1598509
Nice!
I didn't recognize him
Thank you very much
And yes she's my preferred char too

Reactions: Coinzell

stifler1

Sep 16, 2021
I respect everyone's opinion
but in my opinion i would like to see an option in future updates where you can choose between elsa or alice (i would like to see the protagonist start to like elsa and be able to have a choice at this point)

Reactions: nkhun and John Ness

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Man this game is so underrated
I wouldn't say it is underrated. It has a 4,5 stars rating from 90 reviews in only 4 updates. Those are pretty solid numbers for a new dev
he probably means unsupported - as low patreon support.
yet, what could one expect for a game that has only three updates in more than two years of developing time.
in that regard, it looks more like this game is overrated - it has more support than it deserves.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
he probably means unsupported - as low patreon support.
yet, what could one expect for a game that has only three updates in more than two years of developing time.
in that regard, it looks more like this game is overrated - it has more support than it deserves.
Nah, he turns off his patreon. No support for months now, since a month or so after the last update.

Reactions: noctarima
4.30 star(s) 152 Votes