VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Don't spoil me, really wonder if we are going to fuck that Quinn Boss in the nearly future, or if Zoey(If I remember correctly) is going to appear again as a LI, and I want Quinn Boss as a LI too.

• Love
Reactions: JuniorAT

jufot

May 15, 2021
Given the state of the story and Elsa and Edward's relationship, anyone expecting lewd stuff with Elsa in less than a year or two is deluding themselves.

I mean, take this scene from the previous update:
Edward: Oh God, Elsa. You can't live without this, can you?
Elsa: Can you live without arguing with me?
Edward: Can you live without evading the question?
Elsa: Can you live without asking rhetorical questions?
Edward: I wouldn't need to ask you anything at all if you would just tell me everything on your own.
Elsa: I tell you everything, Edward. Everything that you need to know.
Edward: And who decides what I need to know or not?
Elsa: Another rhetorical question, Edward.
Do you think people who converse like that are likely to have sex? :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Elsa was ready to perform for MC the minute she got outta prison, for not getting her fired,
Elsa is used to get real men to do her bidding by getting down on them.
Dev specifically promissed Elsa sex and debauchery.
True detective leads bang in the seventh update then move on.
Everything is possible in movie/tv/VN fantasy world.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JuniorAT

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
shame on you!
you should have added futa, bdsm/sub-dom, scat, urination, furry, tentacles...and/or any other imaginable "non-vanilla" kink that "hard" players prefer.
because, you know, thats the only proper way in creating adult vns:WeSmart:

pro tip: you need to go to offtopic asap and read few user-made guidelines for a "perfect" game.
then come back here and redo everything you have made so far.
then repeat it all over again.
and again.
again...

Reactions: koplak1d and tutude

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
Somewhat minor-spoiled thoughts on the update.
For me, this was exactly why I love this game. Elsa, character focus, Elsa, dialogue focus, Elsa oh and also Elsa. Jokes Aside, the dynamic between them is superb. I can read about them talking for hours without getting bored. I also like Alice I think she is a good main LI but I always had doubts that she can't be more than just another trophy wife. And once the MC reaches its goal, they both will be miserable. The game mentioning the risk of that with a minor dream sequence is just perfect. Apart from Lucy(which we all now her only goal of existing is to add sex to this game), this is a VN more than an AVN and I think I like it more that way :). I would play the possible SFW version with the same hype. The relationship dynamics are that good. The fact that we won't be able to see this game in its near-final form for at least 2-2.5 years is just sad. I wish this game would be able to reach the popularity it definetly deserves.

P.S. previous update was a let-down for me, some childish dialogues with Alice and the update not being a real update, just being a build-up update was not what I hoped for. But this update was more than satisfactory for me.

Last edited:

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
Somewhat minor-spoiled thoughts on the update.
For me, this was exactly why I love this game. Elsa, character focus, Elsa, dialogue focus, Elsa oh and also Elsa. Jokes Aside, the dynamic between them is superb. I can read about them talking for hours without getting bored. I also like Alice I think she is a good main LI but I always had doubts that she can't be more than just another trophy wife. And once the MC reaches its goal, they both will be miserable. The game mentioning the risk of that with a minor dream sequence is just perfect. Apart from Lucy(which we all now her only goal of existing is to add sex to this game), this is a VN more than an AVN and I think I like it more that way :). I would play the possible SFW version with the same hype. The relationship dynamics are that good. The fact that we won't be able to see this game in its near-final form for at least 2-2.5 years is just sad. I wish this game would be able to reach the popularity it definetly deserves.

P.S. previous update was a let-down for me, some childish dialogues with Alice and the update not being a real update, just being a build-up update was not what I hoped for. But this update was more than satisfactory for me.
A PERFECT MARRIAGE is also a nice game where till now the story is very intresting and is holding uo the interest.
another one is A MAN FOR ALL is also one of the best right now. the dialogues between MC and Vanessa are just like between Elsa and MC here, you will wish to keep on reading their beautiful conversation without much worrying about s*x between them.

Reactions: noctarima

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most human beings are very well heartbroken and aware any talk without any banter/sexual tension
is meaningless. Just like married women talking to single guys they friandzone and giggle at their
attendance when all they use them for is shit dumping their blabber on them ”cause their hubby
could not care less or would shut them up pronto.
Elsa is such a horrible person and MC is written as her doormat she uses and abuses,
kicking and rubbing her shit stained stilettos onto every time she feels like it.
MC is written as moth to her flame, slave and simp and actual Igor for her dumb ideals.
Elsa knows from night one how useless MC is as she tells him point blank he should demand
she suck him off like she does with every man in her life who ever does anything for her.
She also tells him point blank: if he had any brains, he would get her fired.
What does MC do: prove to her he is beneath every other male in her life,
he is beneath her and will keep near her for the specific reason to get demeaned and dumped shit on.

That, gamers, is the premise of this game, for Elsa.
Nothing any actual adult human being working in the corporate cutthroat environment would put up with.

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Most human beings are very well heartbroken and aware any talk without any banter/sexual tension
is meaningless. Just like married women talking to single guys they friandzone and giggle at their
attendance when all they use them for is shit dumping their blabber on them ”cause their hubby
could not care less or would shut them up pronto.
Elsa is such a horrible person and MC is written as her doormat she uses and abuses,
kicking and rubbing her shit stained stilettos onto every time she feels like it.
MC is written as moth to her flame, slave and simp and actual Igor for her dumb ideals.
Elsa knows from night one how useless MC is as she tells him point blank he should demand
she suck him off like she does with every man in her life who ever does anything for her.
She also tells him point blank: if he had any brains, he would get her fired.
What does MC do: prove to her he is beneath every other male in her life,
he is beneath her and will keep near her for the specific reason to get demeaned and dumped shit on.

That, gamers, is the premise of this game, for Elsa.
Nothing any actual adult human being working in the corporate cutthroat environment would put up with.

Seriously, what's the point of writing these wannabe-poetic rants every now and then? You don't like Elsa, you don't like the game, we get it, you need to deal with the fact that nobody else cares about that, and you keeping to write these philippics won't convince anybody..

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes