VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Great update, SQWL! Beautiful renders and scenes, lots of subtle symbolism, and the banter between Edward and Elsa was fantastic. The story seemed to move forward a lot as Jufot said, Edward is finally getting a spine. Elsa is masterfully nudging him in the right direction. It was great to see him finally get one up on his bitch of a boss. She couldn't handle it when she realized he had out-maneuvered her.

Again, thank you for bringing us this great story. I'm proud to support you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every story needs antagonists, every story needs fake friends.
There has to be a hero tho, also actual prevailing in the intrigue and the plot.
Like every other story, this one also has fake friends, Lis who are amused and that is it by MC,
the usual man eaters, the usual ”girl uses some nobody crushing on her” to do her bidding.
Writing all kind a thoughts after reading/playing novels or visual novels is only natural.
Seriously, what's the point of writing these wannabe-poetic rants every now and then? You don't like Elsa, you don't like the game, we get it, you need to deal with the fact that nobody else cares about that, and you keeping to write these philippics won't convince anybody..
She couldn't handle it when she realized he had out-maneuvered her.
This is what a Bond movie hero would do to Elsa or Alice or you name it girl asshole in this game.
Then again, not everyone writes/produces Bond movies that are hugely acclaimed and successful the world over.

Last edited:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Apart from Lucy(which we all now her only goal of existing is to add sex to this game)
I think Lucy adds a really important note to the story between the MC and Alice.

He wants to be succesful and important to be worthy of Alice without actually knowing what she wants or values.

Then comes Lucy. She notices the MC's growing status and is attracted to it straight away. She tries to give the MC the gratification he wants time and time again. It comes across as shallow and that's probably because a relationship that comes from someones attraction to your monetary value will be. No conversations you have with that person about feelings hold any weight and the sex doesn't either.

Yet the MC keeps pushing and pushing to meet these same conditions for Alice.

I think saying she exists just to add sex scenes is a bit unfair to the overall story.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
The new update inspired me to do some more fan art of Elsa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for making beautiful fan art with Elsa again! Can we see some more renders of her in full growth with these leggings and shoes? :)

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Corporate Culture [v0.5] [sqwl] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.91GB
Repack size: 448MB

PC = / / /

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (792MB).

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Multi-Mod:

-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC.
-Adds cheat option at the quick menu.
-Option to change MC's name, nick and surname (you can access it at the start of the game or when u choose "change names" on cheat screen.).
-Added gallery at the main menu.

Updated to v0.4.5

DOWNLOAD:
MEGA, OR

SCREENSHOTS:
up please if you have time ^^

Reactions: Punto

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Really, really liked the story for this one, something different! So I did a walkthrough, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.4.5

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
can you up if you have time ^^

Reactions: Punto

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I never understood the appeal of garbage like this. Or all the 4+ star reviews (prob written by chatGPT from bot accounts made by the dev). In short why would a reader that's a loser in real life want to play as an MC that's a loser in an AVN as well (complete with being stuck with the ugly leftover girl(s) no one else wants with all the good ones going for non-losers)? The depressing synopsis is on point, sadly.
I know right? Why would someone want to play more or less an exact copy of real life? Instead of take a break from being a loser they get to play as one as well. So stupid.
Of course all we need is playing the same story of male power fantasy over and over (with or without incest) just with different skins. That, is not stupid... :FacePalm:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Changelog?

Hi,

Two weeks have been extra long this time. There wasn't a release for some time and because of that some ancient technologies like 'At what stage of development should I publish an announcement?' were lost. I had to rediscover them again.

Anyway, it's ready. End of chapter or breaking point of a bigger chapter, up to you.

Images - 599

Release - Tuesday

Release for $5 Tier - Saturday

Feedback - appreciated.

Renpy - updated. If it breaks your saves blame that girl in a hat, not me. :)

If you encounter this:

Just click ignore or roll back. Other Devs were laughing at me and saying you're not a real Dev unless you fix something that isn't broken, I had to do it.

Billing will be resumed in the beginning of May, as soon as I get back to work, please keep it in mind. I'm out of the loop, but as far as I know, you will be charged on a date of your subscription, not immediately.

Thank you for your support and commitment to the project, I hope you'll enjoy it.

See you.

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes