VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Question, what changes in the final scene of this patch if you got the Emma conversation/didn't give Tommy the Scouter? the guide/walkthrough says the scene is different

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
After three years of development, there must be something more than "a funny banter between Elsa and Eddie."

The only thing that still interests me in the story is what will the MC do when he realizes that no one is sincerely interested in him, and everyone just uses him. Will he jump off a bridge or bring a gun to the office?

I guess we'll find out in about 10 years.

Sacuio

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,

Just wanted to say to the dev : Keep up! The story is amazing, it's mature, it's .. Really good. One of the best story i've read in VN.

Don't let xxxx ass who flame you stop from the good work. They are people like me who enjoy the story. I hope to see many other update for view what waiting for our hero !

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, again the update was Elsa show, and that's fine. She's an interesting character, the scenes are well written and the model is easy on the eyes. Now, on the other hand at this pace of development the dev should ditch out the rest of the characters and keep his focus on Elsa x Edward. I'm not talking about erasing the rest of npcs just keep their screen time at the bare minimum.
The story is evolving into the love comedy trope - ugly duck helps MC to get the princess but in the end he understand that the love of his life is the ugly duck.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well, again the update was Elsa show, and that's fine. She's an interesting character, the scenes are well written and the model is easy on the eyes. Now, on the other hand at this pace of development the dev should ditch out the rest of the characters and keep his focus on Elsa x Edward. I'm not talking about erasing the rest of npcs just keep their screen time at the bare minimum.
The story is evolving into the love comedy trope - ugly duck helps MC to get the princess but in the end he understand that the love of his life is the ugly duck.
Ugly duck?!
romanr.gif :Kappa:

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes