VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes
May 23, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Corporate Culture [v0.5] [sqwl] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.91GB
Repack size: 448MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (792MB).

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
Thank you very much :cool:, you don t happen to know the other one? the flashback one.
If you're using a non-Apple phone, the google app has a function that is very accurate at finding music if it is a direct playback (open google app -> tap mic in search bar -> search for a song). Maybe try playing it from headphones directly to your phone mic. I use it all the time. Would do it myself but don't have a save for that specific scene in the game.

Also let me know what the music is, if you manage to find it.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Just to be sure there was no sex scene this update? Wanna make sure I didn't miss anything.
Only with Lucy, if you choose the path. With the Elsa, Emma or Alice nothing. :-( The other girls I don't know. May be with other choices than I did.

Last edited:

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
If you're using a non-Apple phone, the google app has a function that is very accurate at finding music if it is a direct playback (open google app -> tap mic in search bar -> search for a song). Maybe try playing it from headphones directly to your phone mic. I use it all the time. Would do it myself but don't have a save for that specific scene in the game.

Also let me know what the music is, if you manage to find it.
Thank you so much brother, it worked, i got it.

Reactions: 6pak2go

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Thank you! Looks great, I love setting and lighting. Maybe another one, something like this, but with side view of her to see heels and her, um, "bottom"? I think using this word is proper for Elsa. :)
Elsa: "Edward! My my, you naughty boy..." ;)

More to your liking? :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes