VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.7] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 160 Votes

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Up until this update I always thought the guy holding Alice (in the main poster) was just Edward's mental representation of some random dude trying to steal her, now I realize (pleasantly) that I was wrong. And I'm curious who the girl is Elsa is marching towards, is she the reason our highness chose to stay here?

I don't remember seeing her or maybe I'm just particular bad at faces?

I mean low key she kinda look like Emma with a different hairstyle but...yeah, I don't think this is a good guess in any regard.
Wow, I'd never paid attention to this picture. I wonder what the woman standing in for the "C" in CEO means.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Wow, I'd never paid attention to this picture. I wonder what the woman standing in for the "C" in CEO means.
The banner is a variation of the same scene that gets updated with every new version, but I haven't been collecting the banners so I don't remember what the letters initially started out as. I don't recall if "CEO" was in the letters but I don't think it was.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The banner is a variation of the same scene that gets updated with every new version, but I haven't been collecting the banners so I don't remember what the letters initially started out as. I don't recall if "CEO" was in the letters but I don't think it was.
No CEO.

It's INC EO = EO Inc. (the oil company's name)

The guy holding Alice is her dad, the president.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I never noticed it changed. How embarrassing.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know care how long it takes for the update to drop. All I want to know is if there'll be sexy time in this update other than the fatty neighbour?
Id be surprised if there is any unless it's with a new side girl or something be too quick for Elsa or Alice imo

Reactions: shitass1001

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Id be surprised if there is any unless it's with a new side girl or something be too quick for Elsa or Alice imo
Given how big the update is I'd like to hope there'll be atleast something with Alice. A titty shot or anything mild is possible. Not expecting any sexual act between them.

For Elsa I agree it's too soon. I wouldn't be surprised if the game gets completed without having our way with Elsa.

Reactions: MaxRichard

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Given how big the update is I'd like to hope there'll be atleast something with Alice. A titty shot or anything mild is possible. Not expecting any sexual act between them.

For Elsa I agree it's too soon. I wouldn't be surprised if the game gets completed without having our way with Elsa.
ah yeah Id hope for some nudity missread it and thought you meant a full on lewd scene

Reactions: deadh30775n

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
I don't know care how long it takes for the update to drop. All I want to know is if there'll be sexy time in this update other than the fatty neighbour?
Hopefully we will have the oppotunity to interact with the mysterious C (the black haired girl with the red dress) in the next update

4.30 star(s) 160 Votes