VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.7] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 160 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
How many years until we see some erotic content with the main bitches?
If we don't even get to see some mild erotic content with Alice in the next huge ass update then it's pretty safe to assume you gonna be dead before you get to see some sexy time with the main li's.

Reactions: Chicha

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
would be nice, but slim chances, if there is a chance at all...
even for that feb/march of 2025 estimate i was probably an optimist.
In the past he would take years for a measly 200 render update but now given how he's made more than 1600 renders in 6-7 months (I think, not sure) and frequent dev logs and such I'd say 2024 is a good year for the 0.7 update to drop.

Also are you Indian?

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
february/march next year, if there is luck ofc.
Oh no! Anyway...
I mean, do you really think it's going to take another half a year? Judging by the log, the bulk of the manual work is already done, and now it's just a matter of how quickly the posed and prepared scenes are rendered.

Reactions: nHEmA

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
would be nice, but slim chances, if there is a chance at all...
even for that feb/march of 2025 estimate i was probably an optimist.
Your estimate seems a bit weird to me.

He wrote (2 days ago!): "Render time on average is somewhere between an hour and two" and "In terms of in-game days – first 3 days are rendered, 4th being worked on at the moment" and "Right now there's a test build and the first two days of the update are playable."

So, I'd say the update is going to come out at the end of September / in October.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Your estimate seems a bit weird to me.

He wrote (2 days ago!): "Render time on average is somewhere between an hour and two" and "In terms of in-game days – first 3 days are rendered, 4th being worked on at the moment" and "Right now there's a test build and the first two days of the update are playable."

So, I'd say the update is going to come out at the end of September / in October.
Yeah I would say it's gonna be here in late September/ starting of October if no issue arises with the rendering.

Also there's the script as well. He did say he has some more writing to do and after that he'll send it for proofreading.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
damn, cant quote it all here, so this will be one answer to all :HideThePain:

my estimate is based on average developing speed so far and general developing trends (the nearer finish is, (much) slower things tend to become with all "finishing" touches), based on which it is quite realistic imo...perhaps even a bit optimistic as i wrote above.

ofc, would love nothing more than to be wrong and the update actually come sooner than that.

• Hey there
Reactions: yossa999

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
damn, cant quote it all here, so this will be one answer to all :HideThePain:

my estimate is based on average developing speed so far and general developing trends (the nearer finish is, (much) slower things tend to become with all "finishing" touches), based on which it is quite realistic imo...perhaps even a bit optimistic as i wrote above.

ofc, would love nothing more than to be wrong and the update actually come sooner than that.
I've been following his "production" reports for all these years and I can tell you that "rendering" has always been a much less time consuming process than creation. Assembly process? very fast.

Reactions: yanjiejiu and Abhai

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Nice renders, unusual interesting setting and good writing, thou I'm either missing something or there's something wrong (for me I mean).

Playing as an idiot for hours on end isn't that much fun, the whole dynamic with Elsa is unsofferable for how it's portrayed, and is not improving/evolving at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One almost hopes he'll end up getting fucked over badly by Elsa the corporate spy, but since I'm not that masochist, I find it hard to go on? :cautious:

Is not much about being beta (as some mentioned in this thread) is about being one of the stupidest persons on the face of earth, and no treating "roughly" a couple of women doesn't show he's evolving into an "alpha" or becoming smarter, quite the opposite.

I don't know if it's just me (so the VN is not for me) or if I'm actually missing something...

Reactions: MaxRichard

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Nice renders, unusual interesting setting and good writing, thou I'm either missing something or there's something wrong (for me I mean).

Playing as an idiot for hours on end isn't that much fun, the whole dynamic with Elsa is unsofferable for how it's portrayed, and is not improving/evolving at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One almost hopes he'll end up getting fucked over badly by Elsa the corporate spy, but since I'm not that masochist, I find it hard to go on? :cautious:

Is not much about being beta (as some mentioned in this thread) is about being one of the stupidest persons on the face of earth, and no treating "roughly" a couple of women doesn't show he's evolving into an "alpha" or becoming smarter, quite the opposite.

I don't know if it's just me (so the VN is not for me) or if I'm actually missing something...
For me it's mostly curiosity that keept me going cause I did think the game was boring then all of sudden it stopped feeling boring to me , after I pushed through it for awhile. For sure this game isn't for everyone

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
For me it's mostly curiosity that keept me going cause I did think the game was boring then all of sudden it stopped feeling boring to me , after I pushed through it for awhile. For sure this game isn't for everyone
It's not about being boring, is just that, I don't know maybe because my own working experience is within the corporate environment?

Starting from the bottom, quickly ascending some positions and then stagnating for a handful of years and eventually resumed "climbing" untill I realized I didn't want (and most likely didn't have the skill either) to climb further.

It doesn't necessarily require all that cloack and dagger approach, but at the same time it does require to recognize your mistakes, and learn from them, which is not something the MC is capable of (I just reached the end of the update).

The main mistake is not asking questions... why is Elsa helping him? What does she get out of it? Is he really interested in providing whatever that is to her? How does she know all these folks? etc...
  • She's not a long time friend, I would hardly describe their relationship as friendship.
  • He's barely smart enough to understand she's getting something out of it, but not enough to stop and ask what.
  • MC is not even into her, he has his own teenager like love crusade to fuel him.
I know this is a VN and as such it has a story to drive through, but it become less credible when the MC doesn't ask a single relevant question.
Again there needs to be secrets/suprises that get eventually uncovered later during the story, but it would be easy to have Elsa answer his questions with lies, instead... the MC simply gives up on getting any answer.

Sorry for the rambling btw :ROFLMAO:

EIDT: just to add, I do actually like this VN, it's for sure closer to me to than most "landlady" themed VNs and for age also than all the collegiale ones, and while I know is not a small point, that is literally the only thing infuriating me with this.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The main mistake is not asking questions... why is Elsa helping him? What does she get out of it? Is he really interested in providing whatever that is to her? How does she know all these folks? etc...
  • She's not a long time friend, I would hardly describe their relationship as friendship.
  • He's barely smart enough to understand she's getting something out of it, but not enough to stop and ask what.
  • MC is not even into her, he has his own teenager like love crusade to fuel him.
I know this is a VN and as such it has a story to drive through, but it become less credible when the MC doesn't ask a single relevant question.
Have you considered that our MC's got a screw loose and he is in fact a little bit looney?

Jeez, just think about what he did with his furniture.

4.30 star(s) 160 Votes