VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.7] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 160 Votes

CaiWez

Apr 2, 2020
Dude's got 95 paying patrons only. Let him cash some money and wait for some time: sooner or later some junior staff patron / itcho subscriber will eventually leak it here.

No one is going to die while waiting for a few days.
I know I know. Just asking in advance so that I don't have to check this thread very often

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Round 2. Hope i did it right.
Yes, it's fine, GOFILE will only remove it after 14 days if no one downloads it.

MEDIAFIRE is just fickle with music, they think every music file in the world is copyrighted. I mean the file on Amazon they linked to can't even be found :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corporate Culture [v0.7] [sqwl]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Warzoo

Jun 10, 2017
Pirates in 2024 don't have honor anymore. Dev has only 95 Patreons and announced a Public Version coming not far in the future. There was a time where pirates let the small devs live. Pirates leaking like that aren't heroes.
It's true that it was fast, even if I won't complain. I'm not sure that it's so bad for the dev. Indeed, the game is really underrated (in my opinion) and it must be spread as much as possible in order to be known. It will benefit to the dev in the end. People downloading here today or next week won't pay now in any case...enjoying the game can lead them to join the patrons later.

(Sorry for my poor english)

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
It's true that it was fast, even if I won't complain. I'm not sure that it's so bad for the dev. Indeed, the game is really underrated (in my opinion) and it must be spread as much as possible in order to be known. It will benefit to the dev in the end. People downloading here today or next week won't pay now in any case...enjoying the game can lead them to join the patrons later.

(Sorry for my poor english)
This thread started in February 2020. Four years have passed. Believe me, every zoner who was interested in this game had already found it. So, there is no point (for the dev) to spread it here. I hope that the dev will make an effort and publish the game on Steam, I see this as the only way to attract a wide audience that is willing to pay for the game.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
At this rate, Edward won't be seeing Alice's undies until 2030 :HideThePain:
I'm writing it down in my notebook:

2030, seeing

- Alice's undies in Corporate Culture
- Judith's route in Summertime Saga
- Lynette's family name revealed in BaDIK
- Nika finally having an erection in Summer's Gone
- Dual Family thread permanently locked by F95 mods and its author revealed to be a bot.

4.30 star(s) 160 Votes