VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.7] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 160 Votes

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
I think that the waiter in the caffe when you go to meet Alice is the childhood friend who tried to sleep with Jennifer and I think Zoe's friend Jen is the ex Jennifer so we could be seeing them in a future update.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Would love to discuss one point with ya boys :coffee:
If someone would consider behavior of Elsa only based on her advises towards MC, most of people could easily say she is quite career driven girl. Yet considering she herself is kinda low grade slave in this corporation all this it quite big contradiction don't u think? She had some opportunities to perhaps push them tasks under herself name and gain some points sacking MC yet she chose to help him instead. I get it, saving poor MC has some sense but such a grounded girl would prolly wanted to gain a bit more of this game yet she keeps it low profile. Any ideas why? She certainly is not broke, what could mean she ain't pushing hard cuz she doesn't have to. Anyways, love to hear ya ideas ;)
Edward has been working in EO for around 9 years, the start of the game is Elsa first day at work.
Then Ed asks Elsa for help to do some work. They do some great project together that can help Ed's career.
Emma hijacks their project to score points in her battle with other mid-level managers.
Elsa enters Elsa mode to fuck Emma for what she did. Edward wins a new position thanks to that.
Elsa has her own guy in mid-level management now, Edward.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 160 Votes