VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.7] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 160 Votes

Jumbi

With my good eye closed
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL Maybe it's me that's strange. But as a rule, when I'm presented with a choice to be considerate/warm towards others (even more so when I know that person and am not in bad terms with them) or not to give a damn f*ck about them instead, my natural inclination is to pick the considerate/friendly route.

Reactions: yossa999

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
LOL Maybe it's me that's strange. But as a rule, when I'm presented with a choice to be considerate/warm towards others (even more so when I know that person and am not in bad terms with them) or not to give a damn f*ck about them instead, my natural inclination is to pick the considerate/friendly route.
Agreed. Though, I do try and understand the meta of the game as well. This one, I'm still unsure of.

Reactions: MaxRichard

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
this alice situation is so unconfortable to read, mc think about her the way i saw women when i was 12yo "she must be perfect" "i would do anything to date her" this is complete stupid she will find a hobo and become pregnant soon while she smoke weed everyday
lmfao this game mc is weirdo

Nick1701

May 14, 2024
Very nice game, may be the best since last five years. Good language, good humor - improve my English very mach) Is Elsa alter ego? O just alter ideal coworker?-)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Very nice game, may be the best since last five years. Good language, good humor - improve my English very mach) Is Elsa alter ego? O just alter ideal coworker?-)
Elsa being an alter ego would explain a bit of how she never wants the MC to talk to her in front of people, or touch, or a host of other little things.

It'd be pretty on the nose to do that though, since it's already heavily riffing off of Fight Club.

Reactions: Jericho85

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Elsa being an alter ego would explain a bit of how she never wants the MC to talk to her in front of people, or touch, or a host of other little things.

It'd be pretty on the nose to do that though, since it's already heavily riffing off of Fight Club.
How can the other colleagues talk to Elsa when she's an alter ego? This Matt douchebag even wants to hit on her.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I hope so much it isnt like that, i fear that for quite some time already. But she regularly does interact with other people so im telling myself shes real.

I will keep doing so even if its revealed otherwise .. my MC will be with Elsa in the end even if shes just a figment of his imagination :LOL:

nHEmA

Jul 22, 2021
There even was a former fellow student of Elsa in the newest update iirc, would be quite a stretch if that all is imaginatory.
Also the mention of the interview with the rival company (introduced by her) and many other interactions...

4.30 star(s) 160 Votes