Darkest Desire

Jr. Uploader
Nov 14, 2020
1717789970079.png

Overview:
Welcome to Corrulla, a text based erotic adventure game. Within, you will find an evil and lewd demon lord, key and secondary characters of a small settlement and in the middle of it all, you, armed with your knowledge of alchemy.

As you progress through the game, you will encounter various characters, and events, and you must fight, forage, craft and profit to survive said characters and events.

Will you mold the world around you, or just go with the flow and let it do (you) its thing. The choice is yours, adventurer.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-12
Release Date: 2024-06-12
Developer: Lubricitious -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - -

Preview1.JPG Preview2.JPG 1.gif 5.gif 3.gif 4a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
this game still needs many updates before it is ready for prime time.
so far all you can do is make potions to sell there are no real quests.
the combat system is weak .... the current game is fun for about 20 minutes after that it becomes repetitive
Once more content is added it could be a good game, but only time will tell

Reactions: dav121

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
How's this coming along? I sure liked the idea of it when I first played it, but there was hardly anything to do.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Corrulla-0.3b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I have played this game before and was hoping to have an update once I saw it on here.
To the dev, if you ever read this message, don't give up. Your game has improved a lot since it first started, and I am sure with a bit of work it can become an instant classic. You have something good here, don't give up on it <3

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
It's new, but there's something here, I would say.

Well. The combat system isn't... phenomenal. I especially find how it ties your stats to your 'masc/fem' body to just be more annoying than anything else. I'm trying to hunt down scenes here, I'd appreciate not having to grind up 50 str and health potions to see if there are any. Or rolling back every time I miss. It's obnoxious. Just give me normal ass stats that I can increase regardless of the gender fuckery. I'd much rather a progression grind than a pure RNG one.

On that topic the event where you find potions does not give you the potions. It does give you the money.

Otherwise, hey, it's more interesting than a lot of these HTML games. I respect how a lot of scenes seem to have basically 4 possibilities. That's a lot of work and player freedom. Hope you can handle it all.

I might also suggest that if you're going to pump your game full of 1-time scenes, you grant the players some way to revist them. More repeatable scenes in general are a good idea, though I'm sure that's an issue of it being early on still.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
It's new, but there's something here, I would say.

Well. The combat system isn't... phenomenal. I especially find how it ties your stats to your 'masc/fem' body to just be more annoying than anything else. I'm trying to hunt down scenes here, I'd appreciate not having to grind up 50 str and health potions to see if there are any. Or rolling back every time I miss. It's obnoxious. Just give me normal ass stats that I can increase regardless of the gender fuckery. I'd much rather a progression grind than a pure RNG one.

On that topic the event where you find potions does not give you the potions. It does give you the money.

Otherwise, hey, it's more interesting than a lot of these HTML games. I respect how a lot of scenes seem to have basically 4 possibilities. That's a lot of work and player freedom. Hope you can handle it all.

I might also suggest that if you're going to pump your game full of 1-time scenes, you grant the players some way to revist them. More repeatable scenes in general are a good idea, though I'm sure that's an issue of it being early on still.
you know you can forage in the woods for the flowers to make potions with and make your own .....as well as your first visit to the market you get even more recopies to make stuff

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Honestly this game has some very good potential, but what is currently in place has issues. I am about to highlight those issues but to the game dev please do not take this post as a "your game is bad so quit making" because it actually has a lot of potential, or I wouldn't be taking the time to show you places that could use work. I write this hoping it will encourage you to fix a few things and make it even better. So only read this entire post please if you want to fix issues I found, otherwise just quit reading and take away from my post a "Your game has potential." and leave it at that as you and I will both be happier that way.

That being said I will now reveal what I found through my testing.

For one example issue (which revealed a lot of others), the dev implemented a gambling game in the tavern. However, that game has a serious issue IC / lore wise. Every time you win you can double down basically a double or nothing scenario and importantly there is no limit to how much you can win.

The problem is that there is no limit and, especially with save scumming, you can eventually win 126 billion silver coins. Of course, that is an extreme and in general you should lose back to 0 long before then, but even without cheating you can double down and somehow win seven times in a row (I did... which is what gave me the idea to see how far it goes) and win 20, 40, 80, 160, 320, 640, 1280 silver coins. I don't know how any poor town gambler could have available that much money to freely give away.

There needs to be a max limit of times before the gambler refuses to let you keep playing with him. Amusingly enough I also found out while a billionaire, that a lot of other things are percentage based on your current wealth and also has no max limit. If you trip in the forest, you somehow drop and are unable to find again billions of silver coins. If you surrender to a male bandit or get defeated by him, he somehow walks away with billions of your coins. Somewhat amusingly compared to those things, your tax rate (the one thing that probably 'should be') is NOT percentage based and still only have to pay 50 coins a week even when you are a billionaire.

Another example of an issue of IC / lore falling apart is the selling of potions. The price you sell potions for stays the same regardless of whether you have not made one for weeks or if you just spam sold 100 work tinctures at once. Also, even the potion making / selling concept needs fleshing out. Currently there is no point to ever sell anything except the work tincture. This is because it uses a total of 3 ingredients but sells for 6 whereas the other potions either use the same ingredient count but sell for 5 or use more than 3 times as much ingredients but only sell for 12 and 15 respectively. Without having a max limit of what you can sell, and without a decreasing sale price as more products hit the market, it makes the entire potion system as worthless red herrings as a player just focuses on making a single thing unless needed for self-use.

I also feel like my gambling save spam adventures revealed another crucial need for this game... a way to save money at home. In the real world no one, not even kings, would walk around everywhere carrying their entire wealth with them. Whether their entire worldly funds are equal to just 100 coins, or they have billions of them matters little in this fact. Between a person having a fear of bandits, and not wanting to carry the weight of hundreds of heavy metal coins, or even just that they possess a hoarder's instinct - in general no one carries their entire life savings around with them. Well unless they are fleeing their homeland or otherwise moving permanently to a new location. Which makes sense when you start the game and first journey to your new home but stops making sense as you start living daily life in Corrulla.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes