TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I had fun with my play-thru even with the game feeling light in certain areas. Yet that's a mistake because with a little exploring I found some depth in the game. Can't wait to see what happens in the next couple of updates.

oscarmike2

Mar 24, 2020
does anyone what is the source of this sig? And can anyone recommend more 3cd artists that makes thick female characters like this (don't have to be futa)
RigidSIG_Gotham.gif
RigidSIG_Gotham.gif

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug in version 3b
After beating the bandit I got a dress but, it is Not in inventory or Clothing or at the house in Wardrobe? I re-played a few times and got shoes and other things but, they never appear anywhere?

Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
My first bit of advice would be to get rid of the gifs and replace them with video's to reduce the size of the DL. it is a huge DL for what little content there is so far.

As for the game it has a bit of promise but honestly not really enough content to really judge it yet.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Corrulla-0.0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
you know you can forage in the woods for the flowers to make potions with and make your own .....as well as your first visit to the market you get even more recopies to make stuff
Uh. Yes. How do you think I got those potions I needed? I went and I clicked through the forest a bunch. There's no other way to get potions when I played. There were those random events that 'gave' you potions, but they didn't actually give you potions. I would need like 20 potions to win one of the two harder fights. Which translates into several in game days of work, and so much clicking.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
When I find Potions in the Woods or Plains they don't get added to my inventory? If I had 1 Health potion and find 2 Health potions it still shows only 1
Anyone else seen this Bug?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes