caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Will the dev add a way to get rid of the step part, like editing relationships or a patch?
In HTML games it's very easy to do yourself. Get the program called Notepad++ and simply do a find/replace with all the step stuff. The only time it'll cause issues is if the Dev has labelled the picture folders as Step-stuff. In those cases you'd need to go into the image folders and rename the folders to the same as you've labelled the characters. It takes literally a couple of minutes when you get the hang of it.

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
In HTML games it's very easy to do yourself. Get the program called Notepad++ and simply do a find/replace with all the step stuff. The only time it'll cause issues is if the Dev has labelled the picture folders as Step-stuff. In those cases you'd need to go into the image folders and rename the folders to the same as you've labelled the characters. It takes literally a couple of minutes when you get the hang of it.
You can remove the Step part in the intro right after you name your character.

Reactions: Black Xoul

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is it my browser or lags of sorts (black screens when entering rooms as if content failed to load)

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
is it my browser or lags of sorts (black screens when entering rooms as if content failed to load)
Outside and livingroom for version 0.35 are not made yet, any other scene is a bug that should be fixed in the next update

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hybridish. like bit sandboxised (date)sim
for me it is better than some typical vn.

so what direction will it go. stay the same but with more roaming (exiting the house and having same mechanics for new npcs) or any drifting to 'classic' time-sensitive quests/encounters

Reactions: theotherhman

Readergod

Mar 13, 2019
I feel like this needs a foot fetish tag but I’m not sure if those exist.

Edit:I looked it up. F95 does not have a foot fetish tag just a foot job one.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v0.45
from 1.54 GB to 263 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
i donot get it a lot of the pictures are not loading and i reached -57 for each girl now they -59 it auttomatically goes back to -57 any fixes?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
If you have trouble finding pics these are the 3 places I recommend
realbooru
imagefap
4chan /gif/ /t/ and /r/
Also look for a gif to webm/mp4 converter, you usually don't even have to download it but you can use it right in your browser.

Reactions: the slayer
2.60 star(s) 26 Votes