XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
xanoss I have a big with sister and gf , can't get them past lvl47 whatever I do to increase or decrease doesn't change the number it keep going back to 47...
I tried using save editor to change the value to 50 for example and still it go back to 47 once i do anything

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
xanoss I have a big with sister and gf , can't get them past lvl47 whatever I do to increase or decrease doesn't change the number it keep going back to 47...
I tried using save editor to change the value to 50 for example and still it go back to 47 once i do anything
do you have an old verson? That doesnt sound right. I will be releasing new public update

ERRmak

Jun 17, 2019
In what version will ntr appear? Аccording by the images, it should start to evolve at level 70

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
In what version will ntr appear? Аccording by the images, it should start to evolve at level 70
Yes it should come out in up to a month I got one small content update planned in a week then level 70 should be after that

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
do you have an old verson? That doesnt sound right. I will be releasing new public update
I was using version 0.2 I believe.

I was happy to see 0.5 is out right after I commented on the topic.

I will try the new version and test if I can repeat the same bug.
1 thing I noticed that happened on 2 play throughs is sometimes if mom is 47 and sister is 24 for example once I increase mom points to let say 49 the sister will suddenly become 47 aswell.

But as it's on an old version it might be fixed already.
will play the new one and give feed back.

BTW great game I love it so far and played it alot.

Dec 24, 2020
I like how you can mix and match your experience. Have a loyal gf but slutty family, be a momma;s boy only, etc

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
I was using version 0.2 I believe.

I was happy to see 0.5 is out right after I commented on the topic.

I will try the new version and test if I can repeat the same bug.
1 thing I noticed that happened on 2 play throughs is sometimes if mom is 47 and sister is 24 for example once I increase mom points to let say 49 the sister will suddenly become 47 aswell.

But as it's on an old version it might be fixed already.
will play the new one and give feed back.

BTW great game I love it so far and played it alot.
Thank you! Thats a really old version I had that bug before but I dont have it anymore I assume I fixed it already

Reactions: XXPHXX

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Thank you! Thats a really old version I had that bug before but I dont have it anymore I assume I fixed it already
now all of them stuck at lvl57 idk if it's intended or not.

also I found a bug with an image ( img\sis\bed\events\good\2.jpg ) when i edited the file to 2.webp it worked since it's the only image in that folder.

I attached my save file if u want to look at it.
6= good path
7- bad path

this is on version 0.5

Last edited:

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
now all of them stuck at lvl57 idk if it's intended or not.

also I found a bug with an image ( img\sis\bed\events\good\2.jpg ) when i edited the file to 2.webp it worked since it's the only image in that folder.

I attached my save file if u want to look at it.
6= good path
7- bad path

this is on version 0.5
Thank you for the help! I Just found that bug the other day it has been patched in the for the next release!

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Thank you for the help! I Just found that bug the other day it has been patched in the for the next release!
The current cap is 60 but I make it stop at 57 so you cannot get points over 60 or you would get an error

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Since there is no clear answer in the comments, I will clarify.
Is ntr planned (or is it already) completely avoidable?

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes