Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
if you use the (filefactory) , you can have files whit less Megas and almost the same quality

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
not big deal but why have where u run into to ashley in living room if u cant do any thing I thought it was bug intill i look at hint and say coming soon

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
not big deal but why have where u run into to ashley in living room if u cant do any thing I thought it was bug intill i look at hint and say coming soon
I probably should have it was a Lazy place holder for me but she is added in the next free release:)

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
yo this game needs work.

I check hints but there is not a button to return. Do not rely on the back button.
When I check areas that are not developed there is no hints to this and no ways to back out other than the back button. Do not rely on this.
You need to show in some way that certain areas are not developed or limited. You need to provide buttons that allow players to go back or undo because they move into an area that is not developed. Do not rely upon the back button.
I click "shop" on the computer and it takes me to an empty screen and i have to rely on the back arrow(button) do not make us rely on that button. provide an in game button to use.
Give us a time of day setting so we know if it is morning or noon or night. Time does not have to advance based on actions. You could even make time be based in a single day based on if we sleep or not. But some kind of distinguisher would help differentiate the time.
I keep getting "double click to edit" messages when i do certain actions. This should not ever happen. Your game should not efer remind me I am playing a game in terms of errors and bugs. Fix this.

There is no organization for the flow of time in the game. I do not know what day it is, what hour it is, or anything. You need to provide at minimum a day to day way of knowing we are going from Monday to Tuesday.
Clicking random button to random button does not make a game.
First off I have no clue how to add time so i made it all random. and extreamly far into this broken development so i cannot add it.

2nd ill try to fix the dead ends but the code is insane and caveman like because im clueless lol

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
i donot get it a lot of the pictures are not loading and i reached -57 for each girl now they -59 it auttomatically goes back to -57 any fixes?
I had this issue too, but it looks like its because there's no content for some of the girls after -/+ 50

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
First off I have no clue how to add time so i made it all random. and extreamly far into this broken development so i cannot add it.

2nd ill try to fix the dead ends but the code is insane and caveman like because im clueless lol
You're doing great, this is a nice little game!

darthsex222

Jan 19, 2019

I was a bit harsh I apologize. Make the progress you can. Hope it gets smoother for you.

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
I was a bit harsh I apologize. Make the progress you can. Hope it gets smoother for you.
No its chill Ill see what I can do with the next update its going to be 2 updates for f95 tho so you wont see it next free release :)

CharredTableware

May 2, 2022
Little bug/problem I noticed when playing: It's very easy to get caught in a loop in the hallway where you just keep getting the same "You spot X walking through the hall" over and over. In one case, I got it like 5 times in a row. I assume it's just something with the chances of getting this scene where I just got bad luck.
Could be fixed just by adding all the other hallway options onto that scene (after all, if you see your step sister in the hallway when you enter, why would you need to enter the hallway again; you're already there).

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Little bug/problem I noticed when playing: It's very easy to get caught in a loop in the hallway where you just keep getting the same "You spot X walking through the hall" over and over. In one case, I got it like 5 times in a row. I assume it's just something with the chances of getting this scene where I just got bad luck.
Could be fixed just by adding all the other hallway options onto that scene (after all, if you see your step sister in the hallway when you enter, why would you need to enter the hallway again; you're already there).
Hey Thats a great idea! ill add that for the 0.6 update!

Reactions: CharredTableware
2.60 star(s) 26 Votes