Inroh

Jul 19, 2018
So how do you get the gallery? I leveled up 1 girl to max and then 3, and then I tried to max them out negatively and it still says I need max level.

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
So how do you get the gallery? I leveled up 1 girl to max and then 3, and then I tried to max them out negatively and it still says I need max level.
I'm having problems with the gallery atm it will be available in a later update

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
I'm going to try it just because the dev asked for it please in the description xd:ROFLMAO:

I played your other game, now I'm replaying it because I didn't play the full version.

If there is something wrongly written that does not surprise me, I am Spanish and I am using a tremendous translator, I know English but I am lazy to think how it was said in English, xd :)

pedro73376

Aug 18, 2017
I don't even know where to start... To begin with, I don't like that they use a model as a character, in this case Lisey Sweet, and that every other scene the model is someone else (I've even seen Elsa Jean as the stepmother). Fix that, Lisey Sweet has scenes to bore and that can serve for any situation. Second, getting relationship points and how this plays out doesn't make sense. We talk to the stepmother in her room, she takes off our pants and if you repeat the interaction she's already showing you her boobs in the living room for helping her clean up. There is a lot of story improvement to be done, which is what this type of game is based on. To see random and meaningless scenes that also takes a lot of grinding I'm going to shit.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm gonna wait till there's a compressed version as the only highspeed DL site i see is mega and their limit unless you pays for a upgraded account and even then you don't know when they'll just randomly delete/ban an account as i had it happen to me for so called 'TOS violations' even though i only used my mega account to download with the downloader program *sighs* so here's hoping someone will get a good compressed version up or the OP get's other highspeed DL sites like workupload or mediafire for us to download from

Reactions: jinzom and M4rii56
2.60 star(s) 26 Votes