Jan 18, 2020
acabei de encontrar este jogo por suas tags gostei vou baixar por acaso eu gosto vou apoiar o criador como faço com muitos criadores de jogos no patreon e espero que o desenvolvedor deste jogo termine o jogo 100% que eu queria cansei de jogar pela metade ou a maior parte do tempo no começo e logo depois o criador do jogo acaba abandonando peço desculpas pela minha escrita minha língua nativa não é o inglês estou usando o Google Translate mas infelizmente também o próprio Google Translate acaba não colocando os acentos nas palavras corretas

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
lmao he just rated his own game 5 stars, sadly it is still trash

and the mods deleted his review, godspeed xD
first off, I'm just joking around psychopath lol

2nd, me and the compression fourm both attempted to compress but html games make it difficult it only saves like 100mb unless someone else can figure out a better method.

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
6Gb? oof does it have a fuck ton of content or is it mostly massive webms?
its a decent amount this is also the base game so u only need this to get the next update.

compression has not been working well for us unless someone else can figure out a better method

Jan 18, 2020
compactado por favor. Eu tenho uma internet de 400kb por segundo:(
[/CITAR]
Achei que sua internet de fora do Brasil era dez vezes mais rápida que a minha mas aparentemente não e estou aqui reclamando da minha internet de 100 megas estou até pretendendo aumentar para 400 mas depois desse comentário acho que vou deixar o mesma coisa

Jan 18, 2020
Honestly I downloaded this game less than two minutes ago but I don't even keep playing What I see that it's through the browser that games like this no matter how much it has 6gb and something I don't value in games that use the browser and for that reason that I didn't like the game but for those who like it, go ahead

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Honestly I downloaded this game less than two minutes ago but I don't even keep playing What I see that it's through the browser that games like this no matter how much it has 6gb and something I don't value in games that use the browser and for that reason that I didn't like the game but for those who like it, go ahead
Understandable I Always wanted to try rnpy but this look easier to learn for me maybe in the future ill try somthing else!

fhljgsqdkfjhs

Sep 22, 2020
first off, I'm just joking around psychopath lol

2nd, me and the compression fourm both attempted to compress but html games make it difficult it only saves like 100mb unless someone else can figure out a better method.
First you should convert all those gifs in mp4 or webm, you will prob save at least 70~80% of the size

And then if there is abnormally big videos or pictures you can easily compress them online by typing 'compress format online' on google and check the first websites

You can also find some tools to batch compress medias on a folder

Reactions: Thorsten_T
2.60 star(s) 26 Votes