Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
Seems to work fine but every single gif/mp4 is super sped up. Looks like shit on some off them.
lol yea we know It should be normal in the next update
So I redid the conversion at a framerate of 24 (took about 7 1/2 hours). Still have that issue, basically the problem is that the files are done at different framerates.

For example img\basement\gf\bad\4.webp appears to be done at just about 30fps while img\gf\liv\random\4b.webp appears to be about 10 fps. The big issue is that besides me manually inspecting every webp and eyeballing the fps there is no real way for me to determine the fps of the webp. It does not store it's fps or even the length which I could then do (total_frames / length = fps). I'm still trying to find a solution, because websites like ezgif appear to determine it without issue.

So the solution may be to find the ones that are sped up and manually convert them using ezgif (not something I will do considering the amount it might be). I have found some promising leads potentially using libvips but it will require more research so it may be a couple days before I have it all squared away if I am able to solve it.

EDIT: For anyone that reads this I was having a very stupid moment. You get fps by doing 1000/average_frame_delay_in_milliseconds (1000 because there is 1000 milliseconds in 1 second). Also you can use webpinfo from to get the delay from each frame. You then do total_delay/total_frames to get the average delay. Basically everything I said before the edit is wrong except for the fact that each file in the game has slightly different FPS. Keeping the bad info to preserve the original conversation.

Last edited:

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
So I redid the conversion at a framerate of 24 (took about 7 1/2 hours). Still have that issue, basically the problem is that the files are done at different framerates.

For example img\basement\gf\bad\4.webp appears to be done at just about 30fps while img\gf\liv\random\4b.webp appears to be about 10 fps. The big issue is that besides me manually inspecting every webp and eyeballing the fps there is no real way for me to determine the fps of the webp. It does not store it's fps or even the length which I could then do (total_frames / length = fps). I'm still trying to find a solution, because websites like ezgif appear to determine it without issue.

So the solution may be to find the ones that are sped up and manually convert them using ezgif (not something I will do considering the amount it might be). I have found some promising leads potentially using libvips but it will require more research so it may be a couple days before I have it all squared away if I am able to solve it.
That sounds like a nightmare task I wish I would have stuck with ripping videos all from the same place.

Thanks for the help so far though! and at least I know now just to use as much mp4 as possible

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Okay I'm pretty sure I found a solution, I will fix it probably tomorrow or the day after depending on how busy I am.
Okay that would be awsome! Ill pm you the lastest version tonight or tommorrow I'm almost done with it!

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
probably at the longest 1 week I'm almost done with 0.75
No worries as a decent while fan of both this game and corrupt gf I have to say I am thankful you are finally taking the complaints to compress your game to heart and actually learning how. Thank you so much.

Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
Okay here is the fixed compressed version. All files have their original framerate and fixed a bunch of missing tags.

Reactions: gymogle and xanoss
Apr 24, 2018
Life has been busy so I've not done any work on this recently. I'll poke around and see if I can find a way to do anything that isn't super hard for future releases. Thank Zurkel for doing their own thing.

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
Hi there! The compressed version uses mp4 as video format... but the newest 0.7 update uses webp video files... I´m doing something wrong? or the compressed version is not compatible with the 0.7?
Thanks!!

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Hi there! The compressed version uses mp4 as video format... but the newest 0.7 update uses webp video files... I´m doing something wrong? or the compressed version is not compatible with the 0.7?
Thanks!!
Same problem here. I updated the0.62 compressed version uploaded by Zurkei with the 0.7 update and it seems to break all the video links. Guess we'll have to wait for Zurkei or someone else to compress the update as well?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Considering that all this game consists off is clicking through the same menu over and over and over and over again to trigger RNG based events with sub-par writing that goes nowhere? No way in hell does this game justifies its 6GB download size.

You know what else I can fit into 6GB worth of HD space? Rebel Galaxy, Risk of Rain 2, Valheim, and Stardew Valley.

For 6GB you get awful writing, an absolute grind-fest central mechanic, really mediocre looking cast, and zero payoff unless you are a HUGE foot fetishist or really into male domination. The vanilla content is boring, bland, and unimaginative. Ditto for the supposed NTR content, which is almost nonexistent and entirely lacking in one of the things that makes NTR fun and interesting; corruption. Being an asshole to your GF or family until they step on the MC's cock isn't good NTR, its boring as hell.

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Considering that all this game consists off is clicking through the same menu over and over and over and over again to trigger RNG based events with sub-par writing that goes nowhere? No way in hell does this game justifies its 6GB download size.

You know what else I can fit into 6GB worth of HD space? Rebel Galaxy, Risk of Rain 2, Valheim, and Stardew Valley.

For 6GB you get awful writing, an absolute grind-fest central mechanic, really mediocre looking cast, and zero payoff unless you are a HUGE foot fetishist or really into male domination. The vanilla content is boring, bland, and unimaginative. Ditto for the supposed NTR content, which is almost nonexistent and entirely lacking in one of the things that makes NTR fun and interesting; corruption. Being an asshole to your GF or family until they step on the MC's cock isn't good NTR, its boring as hell.
Don't worry friend I got some help next update will make the whole game under 2gb :)

MolemanTux

Apr 27, 2017
Same problem here. I updated the0.62 compressed version uploaded by Zurkei with the 0.7 update and it seems to break all the video links. Guess we'll have to wait for Zurkei or someone else to compress the update as well?
I believe that if the compresion on the videos keep the webp file format, that should be enough to mantain compatibility...

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes