xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
I believe that if the compresion on the videos keep the webp file format, that should be enough to mantain compatibility...
U should just skip this update and wait a few weeks for the next public release, This update was made half way though switching to mp4 so I had to release this update for the original unoptimized version only, but starting again at 0.75 it will be full optimized game releases

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I settled on the indicators 57. Sometimes 60 drops out, but immediately goes astray to 57. How to raise the indicators?

Reactions: Passingby

Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
Converting and compressing V0.7 now will post links once done ETA 1-4hrs. I have already done a conversion and compression of the next version (V.75) so going forward sizes should be much more manageable. I will probably continue to compress the game at the point because it doesn't take long, it is just the conversion that takes forever, typically 1h10m per GB.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black Xoul

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I settled on the indicators 57. Sometimes 60 drops out, but immediately goes astray to 57. How to raise the indicators?
I think its the maximum right now. At least it was the last time I played this a few versions ago. I remember seeing the relationships change to about 60, then next page they'd go back down to 57. There's one of two things, 60 is still maximum and no scenes for beyond that, or if there is new scenes, dev forgot to raise the cap for it.

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
So it could be because I'm playing on phone with joiplay in which case I'm just out of luck, but does anyone else have problems with the videos/pictures loading in sometimes? Like for the gf bad rep ones I will see like 2-3 actual images then I'll see the places where images supposed to be bu they do not actually load. Like this

Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
So it could be because I'm playing on phone with joiplay in which case I'm just out of luck, but does anyone else have problems with the videos/pictures loading in sometimes? Like for the gf bad rep ones I will see like 2-3 actual images then I'll see the places where images supposed to be bu they do not actually load. Like this
Joiplay may not support webp. I should have the conversion to mp4 and the compressed version of that posted here pretty soon.

Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
thanks
but what the difference between MP4 VERSION 2.1GB and MP4 COMPRESSED 881.5MB ?
is it only the quality ?
The compressed versions biggest difference is that instead of a bunch of the videos being 1080p they have been resized to 480p (keeping their original aspect ratio so not always exactly 480p) and a lower quality. But honestly the original quality wasn't great in the first place, it went through some bad encoding before it even got to me. Actually playing the game I am unable to see the difference as most videos have a width of 500-600 in the browser, But if you watch the videos in full screen then I you can definitely see the difference.

Last edited:

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
The compressed versions biggest difference is that instead of a bunch of the videos being 1080p they have been resized to 720p (keeping their original aspect ratio so not always exactly 720p) and a lower quality. But honestly the original quality wasn't great in the first place, it went through some bad encoding before it even got to me. Actually playing the game I am unable to see the difference as most videos have a width of 500-600 in the browser, But if you watch the videos in full screen then I you can definitely see the difference.
ok I suspected it would be something like that but it was better to be sure.

Abcdfghijk

Mar 12, 2021
Sair é umco sem saída e eu não posso estar acima de Ashley e irmã adotiva de 47, ele só volta para 47 depois que eu fiz um evento
[/CITAR]
Um erro no código, a pasta errada é indicada nas fotos. No lvl 60, o conteúdo termina e, portanto, a tela preta.
E o autor por algum motivo limitou o lvl da namorada e irmã a 47. Tive que remover parte do código para poder jogar mais.
E embora seja difícil chamá-lo de jogo, 100.500 bugs, muitas fotos faltando, quase nenhum diálogo e história.
[/CITAR]COMO VOCÊ FEZ ISSO?

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
The compressed versions biggest difference is that instead of a bunch of the videos being 1080p they have been resized to 720p (keeping their original aspect ratio so not always exactly 720p) and a lower quality. But honestly the original quality wasn't great in the first place, it went through some bad encoding before it even got to me. Actually playing the game I am unable to see the difference as most videos have a width of 500-600 in the browser, But if you watch the videos in full screen then I you can definitely see the difference.
Thank you again! from 0.75 on im going to be using your compressed version and mp4s so the file size should hopefully stay small :)

Reactions: Seawulf00
2.60 star(s) 26 Votes