JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Lot of complaints about being stuck at 57. That's because your MC is good. Play him bad, and you can get past the 57 plateau, but you can only make it to 67.

Last edited:

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Lot of complaints about being stuck at 57. That's because your MC is good. Play him bad, and you can get past the 57 plateau, but you can only make it to 67.
How do I play "bad" and have the numbers increase? When I do teasing, flashing, joking, etc., the numbers go negative.
Replied before I saw the next comment. Assumed positive numbers from your comment.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Currently public release only has ntr cheating scenes for the gf bad path.
in this current instance ntr is being used as an umbrella term as in that will involve cheating, humilitation, worship, cucking and eventually a bad ending.
will it be possible to avoid the NTR?

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Stay off the bad path by keeping the numbers in the positive is how you avoid it.
Earlier in this thread it was written

"Lot of complaints about being stuck at 57. That's because your MC is good. Play him bad, and you can get past the 57 plateau, but you can only make it to 67"

So I guess it's an either/or situation ☹

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Earlier in this thread it was written

"Lot of complaints about being stuck at 57. That's because your MC is good. Play him bad, and you can get past the 57 plateau, but you can only make it to 67"

So I guess it's an either/or situation ☹
No, if you keep the numbers in the positive the love interests are yours and they act lovingly towards you BUT if you make the numbers go in the negative(the numbers have - in front of them) the love interests will start treating you like you're beneath them and the girlfriend will cheat on you in your bedroom/Livingroom/bathroom/kitchen and your sister will have a scene where she was some "friends" over in her room from what I remember.

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
1663865370356.png
Hey man, i've seen the msg where you apologize by the space gap, what's causing it are those /br that you put before cheats, remove them and you should be good to go :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptLife-0.85
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: nanola55

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Has there been any new NTR? I have only seen something with the girlfriend, not very interesting.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well.....
well
well

i never thought i would write ever.. to much is to much ^^

no story ok grinding positive or negative points... but too many vids on one "encounter" isnt fun.. like you get bashed with them.....

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes