1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
NTR only for GF? and if you dont mind me how much at NTR content is there?
For NTR you have to have the numbers in the negatives and so far you can see NTR for your mother/sister/girlfriend and from what I can tell there are no negative numbers(NTR) for the aunt, cousin and the black girl at the gym implemented yet.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
hmm i still think, that there are to MANY vids/scene sometimes nearly the same arent there?

sometimes less is more, for the better reading and better overall impression.

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
hmm i still think, that there are to MANY vids/scene sometimes nearly the same arent there?

sometimes less is more, for the better reading and better overall impression.
yea I realized its way too much lol but I had gotten so far its hard to change the formula now. so I think im going to go back to storys with less characters and more story because this sandbox esque stuff Is pretty hard. I was thinking of trying other game styles too.

Reactions: Sckythes

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
does anyboy experience lag? I did when laundry check. I think many video load at once cause this. any idea?

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
I got to 57 for the main girls and 50 for Aunt & Cousin. but cant progress with sarah as I need to text her. when i text her screen goes black and nothing happens. is this a bug or m i doing something wrong??

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
V0.92 Compressed from 4.88GB to 1.60GB. Max video resolution is about 480p.
IDK, may be it was originals bugs, but few links in text are corrupted. I fix them, pair of broken buttons too. And Im del. landlord shit from beginin, so it can be "family patch" too x)
for compessed
pass: 123
Game unpolish, mechanics is primitive, lore is..there is no any lore or characters development, but pron is nice.

Reactions: lnppo
Jan 19, 2018
OOKay i love this creator, can anybody recomend me games like this? ( yeah i played the other game this creator make, thanks in advance )

myuri78

Jun 20, 2017
yea I realized its way too much lol but I had gotten so far its hard to change the formula now. so I think im going to go back to storys with less characters and more story because this sandbox esque stuff Is pretty hard. I was thinking of trying other game styles too.
Brevity is the soul of wit as they say. I personally prefer tighter storylines for this stuff versus sandboxes, helps keep things more engaging and less grindy

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes