EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You play as a teacher at an all-girls academy. After falling on hard times, the academy headmaster has been forced to turn it into a testing ground for a new government experiment.
By law, you and your fellow teachers will be allowed to practice "Free-use" without fear of legal repercussions.
You are instructed to ensure that the students do not pass the exam until a certain amount of time has passed, so the experiment will have enough impact on the students.

While I enjoyed the previous games I felt that a lot of the mechanics were too grindy. I tried to alevate this but allowing users a lot of customizability on how fast/slow girls become corrupted. While also making over mechanics easier to access or less important to micro manage.
I also added some random events to try break up some of the monotony, where a lot of these are still placeholder they do serve as a proof of concept.

Plans and the Future:

Warning:
Since this is still quite early in development expect bugs and issues, if you want the best possible experience please check back occasionally for hotfixes and patches.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-18
Release Date: 2024-06-18
Developer: HeX - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Modding and User Mods:

DOWNLOAD
These will not have any hotfixes applied!

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches: Hotfix 0.51 (
)
Please make sure you have the latest hotfix or patches, I will keep them linked her or attached to the post.

admissions.jpg admissions_traits.jpg exam_intro.jpg exam.jpg exam_actions.jpg home.jpg computer.jpg girl_review.jpg office.jpg shoot_studio.jpg pta_meeting.jpg

Last edited:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Well, I've never had a problem with games inspired by other games, it kept the HHS series going every time anyone dropped anything. I'll be very curious though where it diverges over time into its own identity. 'cause I mean, just playing the same game with a different set of photos.. *shrug* At that point I'll just play the original (https://f95zone.to/threads/wtm-academy-0-323-ninoss.120004/) from the person who did all the recent work.

I guess what I'm saying is that if this game IS actually a different game (not just a mod with different photos) it would be really nice to have the description call out the differences. And I always think more favorably of games / developers that link out to their inspirations, especially when they're This inspired. Maybe just that me

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
From the picture on the OP it's just the same boring grinding stuff... was hoping for more fresh/new mechanic/features.
Any way good luck, you will need it

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
OK, this is just going to be a, "Keeping an eye on this!" or "Good Luck!", type post. I played both of the other ones (and liked them), I agree WTM Academy seems to be slow to update, and I look forward to giving this one try.

Reactions: Uptime Lurker

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Man, it is a bit of a stretch to call it an inspiration. It's quite literally a rip-off at this point. I believe you're better off changing it into a mod and add it to the original (again, at this stage, unless it itroduces something new besides just events / shoots)

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
Man, it is a bit of a stretch to call it an inspiration. It's quite literally a rip-off at this point. I believe you're better off changing it into a mod and add it to the original (again, at this stage, unless it itroduces something new besides just events / shoots)
Oh, common! Dude even created a Patreon page, give him a chance! (Gosh, why can't I just shut up? I just can't, sorry :ROFLMAO:)

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
Even if it looks exactly like WTM, im still curious about what direction this will take.
Also, i believe you will need to add alot of options for this to become interesting.
With WTM i always felt there was a lacking of busty girls for example

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes