llatlantall

Dec 26, 2019
My biggest complaint with WTM is the lack of gif variety. They kept adding more features but never added to the generic gifs during class. As the game progressed it felt like a wide shallow pool.

If a part of the project is adding 30-50 gifs to the class portion every update then this thing could be good.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Good work
What I liked compared to the original is that you have more attributes and above all that you add events both with the students at school and at home and that the interactions with the mothers are easier to obtain

The only thing missing is a little more content and separating the "mothers" from the "daughters" into groups and a very good game could come out.

and by adding points from the government and a few more things, some extra group could be added, for example teachers who could be "taught" how to educate correctly or be equally educated.

zehmangote

Formerly 'rpfaender'
Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for the report. Bit of an oversight when I pushed the WIP personality system into this update when it really shouldn't been.

Here is the latest hotfix included and band-aid fix for this issue.
Problem fixed!!! Thanks for the agility!!!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CorruptedAcademy-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

zehmangote

Formerly 'rpfaender'
Nov 19, 2018
Can't make a photoshoot with any mother, even if she has high corruption, affection for me. Even if she has naturism high. Even if the mother's photoshoot rule is active... They say that can't do it...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes