Saris

Aug 19, 2017
Having played it now, you've refined what was there into a much better ui imo. You got all the basic pieces, now it just needs content variations, id love it to be 10gb +

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
BolHeX, I'd like to ask for a small improvement to the game. When you're browsing your girls, you can start various actions from the computer. What you can or cannot do is limited by date and time of day, yet the current time or date is not shown anywhere.

Hint: the screen is made to look like a PC screen, so the obvious place for date and time would be the bottom right corner.

EDIT: I know there's a HUD with this info hidden behind an arrow, but this HUD disappears when using the computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: BolHeX

erkan

Nov 14, 2017
BolHeX, I'd like to ask for a small improvement to the game. When you're browsing your girls, you can start various actions from the computer. What you can or cannot do is limited by date and time of day, yet the current time or date is not shown anywhere.

Hint: the screen is made to look like a PC screen, so the obvious place for date and time would be the bottom right corner.
I to wondered about this untill i found the clock in the upper right corner (I think you press the arrow there)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
BolHeX, a traceback for you. It happened when I pressed "Call" (the phone icon) in the girls browser while it was the mother being displayed in the main window. Patch 0.30.

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
BolHeX, a traceback for you. It happened when I pressed "Call" (the phone icon) in the girls browser while it was the mother being displayed in the main window. Patch 0.30.
Fixed it, as for your suggestion I will add that info the the PC screen in the next update. Will take a bit of work to resizing the menus to make it visible on all of the screens. The home screen was the easiest
1718782122145.png

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
When loading up the game i get this
Seems to be a error while Renpy is trying to load the game. If I had to guess its because of it being on "OneDrive" aka cloud storage. Can you run other renpy games from there? I am not sure if there is anything I can do with that error I am afraid.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Am I correct in thinking that the number shows the girls' stats and the bar shows the progress towards the next level of that stat? If so it should probably be the other way around, seeing the stat value easily at a glance is much more important than the progress towards the next level and should be easier to see visually.

Reactions: Hermenegild
Mar 6, 2019
The "free use" theme of the game puts me off as I really don't like sharing, but the extra details compared to other games of this type interests me and the larger focus on modding has me excited for the game's future. I'll keep an eye on the game and pop in here and there to see if there is a mod that turns off sharing at some point. Good luck on the game, dev, I hope you can build a big community around it.

Allend

Sep 11, 2017
Is there any easy way to use girlpacks made for WTM with this game? I tried copy/pasting, but it didnt recognize the girl

Jacky850

Mar 7, 2019
I like the game, but I would like to see more attention paid to the characters when choosing the videos. This is a bit more work, but it makes it more interesting. For example, if I have anal sex with a red-haired milf, I don't think a video of a black-haired 18-year-old is appropriate. Still good game and thanks for all the work.

Btw same "Problem" was at WTM. ;)

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
after passing some of the photoclub rules , all girls cept the milfs are extremely unwilling to do shots, the nr are low. No one is bribeable any more...

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Honestly, it's a good start to get the game from where it started from onto right path. Truly playing way better and less cumbersome than where it originated from. Well done good sir. Hopefully there will be more good things coming into here.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
How do you get the mother to agree to do photoshoot? They all keep saying no or "sorry can't do it" even tho i already maxed out their stat to max. Is this a bug?

Reactions: Githype

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
How do you get the mother to agree to do photoshoot? They all keep saying no or "sorry can't do it" even tho i already maxed out their stat to max. Is this a bug?
There were a couple bugs in 0.21 that had comparison operators the opposite of what was intended (the higher your stats the worse your chances). I was going to report them but a few new versions came out and I hadn't had a chance to check if they were fixed. These were my very rough personal fixes guessing at the author's intent (in 0.21).
Python:
diff -bur -X - CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc/game/scripts/locations/pta_meeting/discussion/label_pta_discussion_options.rpy CorruptedAcademy/game/scripts/locations/pta_meeting/discussion/label_pta_discussion_options.rpy
--- CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc/game/scripts/locations/pta_meeting/discussion/label_pta_discussion_options.rpy    2024-05-27 08:42:22.000000000 -0400
+++ CorruptedAcademy/game/scripts/locations/pta_meeting/discussion/label_pta_discussion_options.rpy    2024-06-18 17:40:12.847429800 -0400
@@ -34,7 +34,7 @@
         $ pta_president_modifier = academy.pta_president.people_skill - 1

$ random_chance = renrandom.random()
-    $ speech_success = random_chance + (player.reputation/100) + pta_president_modifier
+    $ speech_success = random_chance - (player.reputation/100) - pta_president_modifier
     if speech_success >= 0.85:
         $ player.modify_reputation(-2)
         $ academy.modify_prestige(-2)
diff -bur -X - CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc/game/scripts/locations/shoot_studio/label_start_shoot.rpy CorruptedAcademy/game/scripts/locations/shoot_studio/label_start_shoot.rpy
--- CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc/game/scripts/locations/shoot_studio/label_start_shoot.rpy    2024-06-12 21:18:48.000000000 -0400
+++ CorruptedAcademy/game/scripts/locations/shoot_studio/label_start_shoot.rpy    2024-06-19 00:03:28.829857200 -0400
@@ -98,7 +98,7 @@
         $ accept_chance = linear_conversion(average_participant_willingness, 0, 100, min_accept_chance, max_accept_chance)

-        if random_chance <= accept_chance:
+        if random_chance >= accept_chance:
             show phone
             if participant_count > 1:
                 least_willing_participant.character "You might convince the others but I can't do this."
@@ -157,7 +157,7 @@
         $ accept_chance = linear_conversion(average_participant_willingness, 0, 100, min_accept_chance, max_accept_chance)

-        if random_chance <= accept_chance:
+        if random_chance >= accept_chance:
             show phone
             if participant_count > 1:
                 random_mother.character "You might convince the others but I can't do this."
Edit: Of note, a couple of the if random_chance <= accept_chance: in there have the correct operators, so don't just go changing them all.
Edit 2: Looks like neither of those files have been changed in 0.31 so make this an official bug report. :)

Last edited:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, so gave it a try and its a fun game, its basically a clone of WTM at the moment. Same pros and cons as before, minor UI differences.
Pros:
* concept is hot
* in-class interactions are hot
* can see chance of reporting (more visibility into what is happening and why)
* the 'events' are a nice add and will be great w/ more variety
Cons:
* still weird grinding scale
* start unable to unlock much of anything (money), then money is a non-issue
* contracts you get don't take into account availability so its easy to get in trouble, and kinda stressful to let anyone graduate ever unless you unlock every photo, since it feels like a soft-cap on everything. Though I guess its kinda of a non-issue since money quickly stops mattering so just mildly stressful
* model consistency is (just like in WTM) essentially non-existent, meaning that aside from unlocking photo-shoots you don't really feel any accomplishment - doesn't matter who the girl or mother is or anything about their identity / personality / profile photo, its just the same interaction with some random video playing afterward. Clicked it once, clicked them all

Just posting here 'cause don't like doing review-reviews on things as they're rolling out, feels unfair (unless they're Really good or Really bad), especially if I forget to go back and update them as a game improves

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes