guitarhero1

Mar 29, 2020
Are you getting any errors? Or the game is just not launching? It seems to be working on my end is why I ask.

If you are getting an error about duplicate labels or something, its possible you put the game folder from the archive within the existing game folder.
If so you would need to delete that and extract the archive to the game's root folder.

I attached a possible fix but the changes in the latest hotfix were so minor it shouldn't cause any issues.
Nope no error code, just opens to a black screen then closes 2 secs later. Made sure to extract the hotfix properly but still happening.

fast17

Nov 15, 2019
Do get an error or anything? I tried a clean install with the hotfix applied and it seems to be working on my side.
If you accidently extracted it to the wrong directory Renpy throw errors.

Please provide your save game if possible, several people have reported this but I need a save to go through and see what exactly is causing it. Thanks.
here, thank you

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Nope no error code, just opens to a black screen then closes 2 secs later. Made sure to extract the hotfix properly but still happening.
I don't know what to say, you can try reverting back to the previous hotfix or a clean installation. Sorry for the inconvenience but I am not sure what could be causing it.

here, thank you
Ah found the issue, turned out to be rules overriding girls stats when applying their bonus.
Going to take me a few minutes to fix this in a way that it will be save compatible. I will post the hotfix when its done.

EDIT:
Hotfix 0.38 should fix this issue and is save compatible, when the game loads it will reset the effected stats to their base(including traits), it will also only run once.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArnoNym

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
same, last fix broke the game
I am not sure if it will fix it but it might.
If you navigate to "C:/Users/{your_username}/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/" and look for a folder with "CorruptedAcademy" in the name. Deleting the persistent file in it, or in worst case scenario the whole folder could be a possible fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully this fixes your issue, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: kronmar

biocook

Oct 18, 2017
Just a point, a meaningless one as I think I am the only one looking at these. I think there are arabic writings and Mecca photos in living room decorations. I think it is funny, but some muslim may think it is intolerable :) (look for living_room_rich, living_room_rich2 and living_room_rich3)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crosse

Crosse

Jan 27, 2018
Would be great if you could cum more than once and ending the sex scene when fucking the mother , cause in normal interaction it's fine but when you do a treesome it's annoying cause you can fuck only 1 since you cum too fast

Reactions: girovaldo123

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
How can i take a Photoshop ?? all Girls say no i dont´t check it not how that working
Photoshoots need a vote on Saturday to start being available, like most things.

Bug on every Monday. Errors and have to ignore to continue.

For such a low release number, this is very good so far.

I'll wait to review it till 0.5 or something but keep up the good work.

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
Photoshoots need a vote on Saturday to start being available, like most things.

Bug on every Monday. Errors and have to ignore to continue.

For such a low release number, this is very good so far.

I'll wait to review it till 0.5 or something but keep up the good work.
Here The Steps i make
Photo Club Check
Photo Club: Mother Participation Check
Photo Club: Nudity Check

Video Club Check
Video Club :Mother Participation Check
Video Club : Softcore Check

But the Problem is any Girl say no i Dont make this

I suspect the problem is the willingness of the participants because I have no idea how to get the higher

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Here The Steps i make
Photo Club Check
Photo Club: Mother Participation Check
Photo Club: Nudity Check

Video Club Check
Video Club :Mother Participation Check
Video Club : Softcore Check

But the Problem is any Girl say no i Dont make this

I suspect the problem is the willingness of the participants because I have no idea how to get the higher
Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Please make sure you have the latest hotfix. There was a pretty big issue where rules would break the willingness calculation.

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
Very nice game so far, even if it is almost a 100% copy of 'wtm academy' (which is not a bad thing). Good luck to the developer
BolHeX and let's see how development continues...

Also thanks for the many hotfixes within just a few days!

Just one suggestion: could you make the girl packs compatible with 'wtm academy'? This might help both players and modders/creators of these girl packs - thank you!

Also a complete list of possible console commands might help players who like to enable the console. So far I have found out how to modify girls' stats, player cash, reputation, etc....

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
BolHeX, I have my doubts about line #12 in scripts/home_visit/at_house/mother_discussion/mother_discussion_options/label_discuss_freeuse_law.rpy. Shouldn't it be changed from
Code:
return "home_visit_discuss_freeuse_law_high_mother_compliance"
to
Code:
call home_visit_discuss_freeuse_law_high_mother_compliance
like the two "call" lines following it? It looks like the calling code isn't even using the returned value.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Very nice game so far, even if it is almost a 100% copy of 'wtm academy' (which is not a bad thing). Good luck to the developer
BolHeX and let's see how development continues...

Also thanks for the many hotfixes within just a few days!

Just one suggestion: could you make the girl packs compatible with 'wtm academy'? This might help both players and modders/creators of these girl packs - thank you!

Also a complete list of possible console commands might help players who like to enable the console. So far I have found out how to modify girls' stats, player cash, reputation, etc....
There isn't really a list of commands that I commonly use, I can look into making a short list of useful variables. Like stat names and how best to select which girl you want to edit(academy.get_girl_by_name("Elsa Jean" or academy.get_girls()/academy.get_mothers() are probably the easiest to use).

BolHeX, I have my doubts about line #12 in scripts/home_visit/at_house/mother_discussion/mother_discussion_options/label_discuss_freeuse_law.rpy. Shouldn't it be changed from
Code:
return "home_visit_discuss_freeuse_law_high_mother_compliance"
to
Code:
call home_visit_discuss_freeuse_law_high_mother_compliance
like the two "call" lines following it? It looks like the calling code isn't even using the returned value.
So normally yes, you would call or jump to a label. But because "home_visit_discuss_freeuse_law_high_mother_compliance" can jump to another label which will never return to this point I need to do it this way.

It's a solution to avoid bloating the games "return" stack. If you check the "home_visit_mother_discussion" label you will see I check if something is returned from the chosen label it then jumps to the returned label.

I had to do it this way since new options can be modded in, so I can't hard code everything. The "high" compliance label is the one which leads to a sex interaction if you were wondering.

Last edited:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
[...]
The console also allows you to just read the variables values, you don't have to actually change them. What's more important, however, you can also paste some code directly if you're looking for something specific (like, "print the names of all girls which are fully corupted but their mothers are not"). That's the beauty of the console. But that also means there's never a complete list of commands.

Even if there was one, such a "complete" list of commands could get useless with just any release, including hotfixes if they require some major refactorings. Note "could", not "would"; if it did or not would depend on the dev. The dev would also be burdened with keeping such a list up to date. I'd prefer him working on the game itself than on something which can easily be found in the game code.

That said, even a list of a few useful variables (like "girl" referring to the girl you're currently interacting with/looking at in the computer, and "girl.mother" to her mother) or the names of the global variables holding the MC stats or the girls list, would probably help those who don't want to - or maybe cannot - read the code.

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you both BolHeX and Hermenegild for your fast answers!

I did not want to bother the dev with publishing lists after every update but what I meant was just a current list of variables like

selected_girl.cash
selected_girl.affection
selected_girl.corruption
selected_girl.intellect
selected_girl.fear
selected_girl.discipline
selected_girl.naturism
player.cash
player.reputation
player.lust
player.compassion
academy.prestige

that may help players who want to play around with different values to easily modify the current stats of selected girls, etc. via the console. For example a player could just enter
player.cash=5000
to give himself some money for photo shots, funds to transfer to the academy treasury before the PTA meeting, increasing player reputation, etc.

girovaldo123

Jul 22, 2021
sorry for my bad english
congratulations, i like WTM Academy a lot and i can see your inspiration making this game, both looks like have a nice future, actually probably this one will be better by what i see when i played, my comment is to make you feel comfortable because i see that some people already made negative comments about your game but i believe inspiration is not a bad thing, so i will be "another person saying its ok" so you will not feel rejected (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BolHeX

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
Sponsor issue. When i send girls to "Hostess" request - they are disabled for the next request.

Next day: they are still not avaible.

Also: I cant send them to another Sponsor

123.png

I have waited for next Monday, but they still "booked"

I don't get it: When i will have option to use girls again?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
If I did this right, this should be my save with the tuition bug.
This is the most hilarious bug, so "Piper" is one of the random names mothers can use. So when if Piper Perri's mother gets this name when the event manager is trying to get "Piper Perri" the mother it will return the daughter first.

I am working on fix that is save compatible atm.

Thank you both BolHeX and Hermenegild for your fast answers!

I did not want to bother the dev with publishing lists after every update but what I meant was just a current list of variables like

selected_girl.cash
selected_girl.affection
selected_girl.corruption
selected_girl.intellect
selected_girl.fear
selected_girl.discipline
selected_girl.naturism
player.cash
player.reputation
player.lust
player.compassion
academy.prestige

that may help players who want to play around with different values to easily modify the current stats of selected girls, etc. via the console. For example a player could just enter
player.cash=5000
to give himself some money for photo shots, funds to transfer to the academy treasury before the PTA meeting, increasing player reputation, etc.
If you want to modify the academy funds directly you can use "academy.available_funds" or when in doubt for most characters you can use "character.modify_cash(your_amount)"

sorry for my bad english
congratulations, i like WTM Academy a lot and i can see your inspiration making this game, both looks like have a nice future, actually probably this one will be better by what i see when i played, my comment is to make you feel comfortable because i see that some people already made negative comments about your game but i believe inspiration is not a bad thing, so i will be "another person saying its ok" so you will not feel rejected (y)
Thanks for the kind words.

Sponsor issue. When i send girls to "Hostess" request - they are disabled for the next request.

Next day: they are still not avaible.

Also: I cant send them to another Sponsor

I have waited for next Monday, but they still "booked"

I don't get it: When i will have option to use girls again?
It takes 3 days for them to become available again, It will be added to the tooltip for clarity in the future.

EDIT: Here is hotfix 0.39, fixes that crash when generating events and adds to the tooltip how long until the girl will be available.

EDIT2: I am aware of the girls/mothers not buying clothing that is restricted meaning they will often have no clothing(I saw it again in Kitty43123's save). This has been fixed in the new update but back porting to 0.2 could cause issues so I don't want to hotfix it.

EDIT3: And I fixed that too in Hotfix 0.40

Last edited:

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Looking good so far.

Playing with hotfix 0.31, some thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And a question: If you graduate a girl, can you still visit/contact her, do photoshoots, use her for sponsors, and such? in WTFA, you couldn't, which makes you not want to graduate them. If this isn't something currently available here, it could be used for some additional upgrades... an alumni organization, alumni photoshoots, etc., with alumni maybe sometimes making donations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BolHeX
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes