someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Found a bug. A girl took off her swimsuit from under her shorts without removing the shorts.

Why would she wear shorts on top of the swimsuit at all? But that's another question. :D

• Hey there
Reactions: BolHeX

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Found a bug. A girl took off her swimsuit from under her shorts without removing the shorts.

Why would she wear shorts on top of the swimsuit at all? But that's another question. :D
Thanks for that. Got my ADHD brain working, I ended up rewriting all the event/exam action requirements in regards to clothing.
Moving most of the checks to a separate method, make them much shorter and neater and allows modders to check whether clothing can be removed much easier.

Mar 22, 2020
I'm having trouble getting girls to pass the exam .. I've maxed corruption, so they're a bit naughty, and am now trying to max intellect, I've also changed the lesson plans so there's less negative stuff there, as best you can, but they never seem to get more than 3/5.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the game.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I'm having trouble getting girls to pass the exam .. I've maxed corruption, so they're a bit naughty, and am now trying to max intellect, I've also changed the lesson plans so there's less negative stuff there, as best you can, but they never seem to get more than 3/5.

Giving them hints should help out, but once they are very corrupted they are definitely not interested in passing the exam.
Hopefully being able to pass/expel them in the next version will help get rid of girls you don't want anymore.

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018

Go to settings, reduce the amount of questions required for the exam. You can also give those you want to get rid off hints, to speed up their process. Keep in mind that the mother goes with the girl, so don't do that before you get the rules you want passed in PTA.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
How to raise up willigness?
I assume you mean for photoshoots, firstly make sure you have the latest hotfix(see first post). There was a bug with it.
Willingness is based on mainly on girl corruption and naturism. You can also pass rules which allow more extreme shoots, the give a willingness bonus to all shoots.

Confiscating clothing does nothing. Their clothes are back the next day.
You are right, pretty big oversight on how stealing clothing was working. I have fixed it for the next version but I cannot hotfix it because of all the changes around it(would possibly cause errors elsewhere). Sorry about that but thanks for the report.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
Whats the stat thats needed for interactions at their home? Mainly "fun" in their room, and the living room.
Have them at near max corruption, but they would still refuse. so figured it might be a different stat?
same with visits in the office, 250 for an hour always seem to fail.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Whats the stat thats needed for interactions at their home? Mainly "fun" in their room, and the living room.
Have them at near max corruption, but they would still refuse. so figured it might be a different stat?
same with visits in the office, 250 for an hour always seem to fail.
It requires a minimum of 45 Corruption and 45 Affection for it to not instantly fail. It then takes corruption, affection and fear into account.

I might be a bit harsh in its current state, balance is still actively being tweaked. Affection in particular was a bit slow to increase in my testing.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a way to reduce fear? Because i dont think i have seen that option anywhere?
When training the girl in her room, you have an option to train down (or up if you prefer) her fear.
For mothers, when talking with her you can mention any misunderstanding you had; it will decrease her fear a bit.

mineral

Jul 7, 2018
Found a bug late in the game when entering the PTA meeting using Hotfix_43.zip
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/pta_meeting/label_start_pta_meeting.rpy", line 15, in script
    python:
  File "game/scripts/locations/pta_meeting/label_start_pta_meeting.rpy", line 24, in <module>
    mother.mark_unresolved_requests_for_pta_meeting(ignore_stats)
KeyError: 'girl_mother'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/pta_meeting/label_start_pta_meeting.rpy", line 15, in script
    python:
  File "/wdc/src/CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/wdc/src/CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/locations/pta_meeting/label_start_pta_meeting.rpy", line 24, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/girl/mother/class_mother_ren.py", line 642, in mark_unresolved_requests_for_pta_meeting
    min_lewdness = sponsor_manager.sponsor_request_lewdness_ranges[request.request_type]["min"]

Linux-5.3.18-150300.59.106-default-x86_64-with-glibc2.31 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2
Sat Jun 22 23:39:09 2024

falco256

May 27, 2019
BolHeX
If you're the dev...

You DO KNOW that you're basically just copying another game, almost 100%, right?
Which in turn was basically just copying a game, almost 100%. Exam Day was the template for these games, though WTM softened it a bit, and made it less 'rapey' and more agreed free use. So not sure what your point is really, it's not like there isn't room for other games that are similar, as long as they do their own thing, and branch out separately.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Found a bug late in the game when entering the PTA meeting using Hotfix_43.zip
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "/wdc/src/CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/wdc/src/CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/girl/mother/class_mother_ren.py", line 642, in mark_unresolved_requests_for_pta_meeting
    min_lewdness = sponsor_manager.sponsor_request_lewdness_ranges[request.request_type]["min"]

Linux-5.3.18-150300.59.106-default-x86_64-with-glibc2.31 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2
Sat Jun 22 23:39:09 2024
Thanks for the report, fixed in hotfix 0.44

BolHeX
If you're the dev...

You DO KNOW that you're basically just copying another game, almost 100%, right?
Since this is still very early in development it doesn't have much of its own identity at the moment.

Yes its gameplay is very similar to Examination Day/WTM Academy. I was playing those games along with several others for ideas and influences. This games purpose was to be a more refined, moddable and customizable experience of those game.

Reactions: kkai and falco256
Sep 12, 2022
Alr this game is extremely similar to WTM Academy. The code base is different however the feature set is quite literally identical

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes