mineral

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the report, fixed in hotfix 0.44
Yes, that allows me to continue. Thanks!

The remove clothing random event during the exam appears to have a minor bug. I've seen things like "You see Elsa removing her None", while she was taking off panties of some sort. It's just the message that is wrong to say 'None'. That message also gets printed in log.txt

Another issue is illustrated in attached save.

The photoshoot "Teasing The Pool Boy" of Phoenix Marie has shoot tags: Outdoor Private, Nature, Real Estate, Pool

Yet, if you go to the sponsors, the one request that is open requires the "Pool" tag. Select that request and go to the Phoenix Marie material, hover over the pictures from the set and notice the low percentages. The tooltip says: "Missing required tags: pool". No biggie because you can just skip these requests instead.

Last edited:

mineral

Jul 7, 2018
Screenshot.png
A minor inconsistency: I would expect "Force Braless" in the "Broken Rules" for Abella and Adriana. It appears the transparency of the top is not taken into account for the "Forced Braless" rule. I double checked, that rule is active.

Reactions: falco256

falco256

May 27, 2019
View attachment 3761936
A minor inconsistency: I would expect "Force Braless" in the "Broken Rules" for Abella and Adriana. It appears the transparency of the top is not taken into account for the "Forced Braless" rule. I double checked, that rule is active.
This is one of the reasons why I suggested a "Uniform Inspection" PTA Rule, as it would let you check potentially hidden clothing. Getting it to ignore transparency would probably require an additional tag to override it. But having a rule to inspect, would let you check them, no matter what clothing they had on as long as it was active.

Reactions: Hermenegild

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
Huh-the-fucking-HUH?

You know that the girls are added as mods, right? Meaning you can just make your own fucking busty girl.
Im fully aware of that. Even though i got most of the mods, it seemed to me to be mostly 16y old look alike's.
And i did not want to start figuring out, how to make my own..just for a single game. I got other shit to do in life.

• Sad
Reactions: Kodex

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
View attachment 3761936
Fixed for next update thanks for the report. Including multiple rule breaks for the same rule i.e 2 rule breaks for "Uniform" when not wearing top/bottom. Also fixed girls breaking rules when the shouldn't i.e "corrupt" girls breaking "forced pantyless" thus wearing more clothing than they would if the rule wasn't active xD

This is one of the reasons why I suggested a "Uniform Inspection" PTA Rule, as it would let you check potentially hidden clothing. Getting it to ignore transparency would probably require an additional tag to override it. But having a rule to inspect, would let you check them, no matter what clothing they had on as long as it was active.
I do have a pre-exam inspection planned like Examination Day had, but its pretty low on my priorities for now. Ignoring transparency is supported, was a simple as enabling it for those checks.
Python:
not girl.part_covered_by_clothing('bra')
to
not girl.part_covered_by_clothing('bra', ignore_transparent=False)

Reactions: falco256

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey,
I did two photoshoots and have the latest fix (0.45) ingame. When I go to sleep the game crashes and I can't go anywhere afterwards
I had no problems with the game before the photo shoot

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 33, in script
$ time_manager.skip_to_next_day()
File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 33, in <module>
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 33, in script
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 33, in <module>
File "game/scripts/main_classes/class_time_manager_ren.py", line 141, in skip_to_next_day
self.advance_days()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/class_time_manager_ren.py", line 121, in advance_days
update_func()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/sponsor/class_sponsor_manager_ren.py", line 54, in daily_update
sponsor.daily_update()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/sponsor/class_sponsor_ren.py", line 139, in daily_update
self.check_contract_level_is_correct()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/sponsor/class_sponsor_ren.py", line 778, in check_contract_level_is_correct
possible_contract_level, lower_relationship_limit, upper_relationship_limit = self.get_possible_contract_level()

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2
Sun Jun 23 15:53:24 2024

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Hey,
I did two photoshoots and have the latest fix (0.45) ingame. When I go to sleep the game crashes and I can't go anywhere afterwards
I had no problems with the game before the photo shoot

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/scripts/main_classes/class_time_manager_ren.py", line 141, in skip_to_next_day
self.advance_days()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/class_time_manager_ren.py", line 121, in advance_days
update_func()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/sponsor/class_sponsor_manager_ren.py", line 54, in daily_update
sponsor.daily_update()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/sponsor/class_sponsor_ren.py", line 139, in daily_update
self.check_contract_level_is_correct()
File "game/scripts/main_classes/sponsor/class_sponsor_ren.py", line 778, in check_contract_level_is_correct
possible_contract_level, lower_relationship_limit, upper_relationship_limit = self.get_possible_contract_level()

Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2
Sun Jun 23 15:53:24 2024
Cheers for attaching the save, was a quick and easy fix. Attached a hotfix.

Was caused by relationship below 0.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
After a few photoshoots, Gamecrash again.
This time when you open the Acedemic Budget on the PC

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 2, in script
$ renpy.call_screen("academy_budget_review_menu", _layer="master")
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 2, in <module>
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 4, in execute
screen academy_budget_review_menu():
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 4, in execute
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 20, in execute
frame:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 41, in execute
frame:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 50, in execute
vpgrid:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 54, in execute
frame:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 62, in execute
vbox:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 90, in execute
$ current_week_cash_flow_string = color_text(
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 90, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 2, in script
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 2, in <module>
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3413, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2683, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2683, in <lambda>
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 20, in execute
frame:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 41, in execute
frame:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 50, in execute
vpgrid:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 54, in execute
frame:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 62, in execute
vbox:
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 90, in execute
File "game/scripts/locations/computer/academy_budget/screen_academy_budget_review_menu.rpy", line 90, in <module>
File "game/scripts/utils/utils_ren.py", line 391, in color_text
picked_color = color_palette[index]
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2
Sun Jun 23 17:31:33 2024

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
After a few photoshoots, Gamecrash again.
This time when you open the Acedemic Budget on the PC

While running game code:
frame:
frame:
vpgrid:
frame:
vbox:

Full traceback:
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3413, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2683, in interact_core
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2683, in <lambda>
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
frame:
frame:
vpgrid:
frame:
vbox:
File "game/scripts/utils/utils_ren.py", line 391, in color_text
picked_color = color_palette[index]
File "E:\Special Games\Games ( new )\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 221, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)

Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2
Sun Jun 23 17:31:33 2024
Fixed, thanks again for reporting and attaching the save.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Found a few more.
1. I think topless and bottomless rules are mixed up in a few places.
2. Girls seem to ignore all of the rules unless you confiscate everything they have. Even 100 naturism and discipline don't help.

Yoshitomo

Dec 7, 2019
Hello, I have a package with 19 girls in Wtm academy, with their videos but without events. I tried to match a girl and it was pretty slow. Especially if I want to change a long photo session, and a comma or hyphen error causes the whole girl to fail. There is nowhere to put the dimensions of the photos so they were left out of the frame. If there is a way to rename the entire contents of the folder, it would be easier.
At least I finished one and it works, I only had to remove files to make it optimized.
As a suggestion, I miss the possibility of kissing girls, although I don't use it often I like that the possibility is there. If you can't kiss her, you're paying her.
In general everything is very similar to wtm, more explicit, with the same problem that ends up becoming repetitive, and a good determination to improve in the future.
I also like to write, I have a fairly long event finished in the form of a collaboration, I was planning to do more but I've been quite slow.
I do not write in English, translated by a translator, I apologize if something is not understood.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

degenerate111

Jun 15, 2020
Found some bugs.

1. There's a rare crash that can happen if the fallback_list ends up empty on line 782 in game/scripts/main_classes/girl/clothing/class_clothing_manager_ren.py (a mother spawned without a bra ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, my fix was to make the default item None even if it clashed with the rules)

2. The conditions on line 102 and 160 in game/scripts/locations/shoot_studio/label_start_shoot.rpy are inverted, making it impossible to start shoots with mothers if their willingness is above 100.

ampel

Jul 14, 2017
Would it be much trouble to upload the latest hotfix somewhere else? attachments.f95zone.to appears to be blacklisted for me.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Is it possible to play this on android?
I am not sure, I didn't look into creating a build for Android yet. I imagine the UI wouldn't work very well.

Found a few more.
1. I think topless and bottomless rules are mixed up in a few places.
2. Girls seem to ignore all of the rules unless you confiscate everything they have. Even 100 naturism and discipline don't help.
1. Can you please say where so I can check it out. Was it when the mother was referencing it or something?
2. Breaking rules was pretty poorly done, an oversight when I wrote the checks, basically corrupted girls just like to break any rules even if they agree with them. It has been fixed for the next version.

I think Adriana Maya has not the best portrait photo of her

So inside "body_images" folder i made new "face.webp" 500x500 photo and... game did not crash! :)
Nice work, you can also add the same path in a "_mods" folder and add them there, the game will check both locations.
i.e "game/_mods/Adriana Maya/body_images/face.webp". This is more for adding additional images/videos though rather than replacing them.

Hello, I have a package with 19 girls in Wtm academy, with their videos but without events. I tried to match a girl and it was pretty slow. Especially if I want to change a long photo session, and a comma or hyphen error causes the whole girl to fail. There is nowhere to put the dimensions of the photos so they were left out of the frame. If there is a way to rename the entire contents of the folder, it would be easier.
At least I finished one and it works, I only had to remove files to make it optimized.
As a suggestion, I miss the possibility of kissing girls, although I don't use it often I like that the possibility is there. If you can't kiss her, you're paying her.
In general everything is very similar to wtm, more explicit, with the same problem that ends up becoming repetitive, and a good determination to improve in the future.
I also like to write, I have a fairly long event finished in the form of a collaboration, I was planning to do more but I've been quite slow.
I do not write in English, translated by a translator, I apologize if something is not understood.
There are some modding tools I released on the Discord server if you are interested. Would help with renaming and creating shoots.

Found some bugs.

1. There's a rare crash that can happen if the fallback_list ends up empty on line 782 in game/scripts/main_classes/girl/clothing/class_clothing_manager_ren.py (a mother spawned without a bra ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, my fix was to make the default item None even if it clashed with the rules)

2. The conditions on line 102 and 160 in game/scripts/locations/shoot_studio/label_start_shoot.rpy are inverted, making it impossible to start shoots with mothers if their willingness is above 100.
I do believe both issues have been solved with hotfixes(see first post).

Would it be much trouble to upload the latest hotfix somewhere else? attachments.f95zone.to appears to be blacklisted for me.
I'll also add it to the main post as a mirror.

Reactions: ampel

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Not gonna lie. quality of life wise, this is better then the other two.

I saw somebugs. might relate to how variable defines in the renpy

- when you force student to do in their home( sexual something. not training and have fun), some outcome guarantee the game crashes, dude to resist force or something variable?

- I cheated to pass all the PIA rules and the game crash when I access the academy finance - cheat is only PIA issue to counter PIApoint/value? I don't remember to >1 so that meeting continues. so I don't think it should be a problem. but It does.

- I cheat time alot.. so even on the day 1, I visited all the student house and corrupt their mothers as much as possible, this skips the (someone) calling the teacher(player) to corrupt the moms storyline

I apologize as I cannot pinpoint most of the issue correctly as It's been 12 hours since I play this game.

Last edited:

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Not gonna lie. quality of life wise, this is better then the other two.

I saw somebugs. might relate to how variable defines in the renpy

- when you force student to do in their home, the game crashes, dude to resist force or something variable?

- I cheated to pass all the PIA rules and the game crash when I access the academy finance - cheat is only PIA issue to counter PIApoint/value? I don't remember to >1 so that meeting continues. so I don't think it should be a problem. but It does.

- I cheat time alot.. so even on the day 1, I visited all the student house and corrupt their mothers as much as possible, this skips the (someone) calling the teacher(player) to corrupt the moms storyline

I apologize as I cannot pinpoint most of the issue correctly as It's been 12 hours since I play this game.
How did you cheat? I don't think the game has built-in cheats.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes