BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Not gonna lie. quality of life wise, this is better then the other two.

I saw somebugs. might relate to how variable defines in the renpy

- when you force student to do in their home( sexual something. not training and have fun), some outcome guarantee the game crashes, dude to resist force or something variable?
A lot of variables are calculated in one label before jumping to the next, mainly for keeping things more organised. This would cause errors when bypassing the label which calculates the variables. It shouldn't be an issue in normal play(assuming you are playing with the latest hotfix).

- I cheated to pass all the PIA rules and the game crash when I access the academy finance - cheat is only PIA issue to counter PIApoint/value? I don't remember to >1 so that meeting continues. so I don't think it should be a problem. but It does.
This is probably because of very negative academy funds, was fixed in hotfix 0.47

How did you cheat? I don't think the game has built-in cheats.
There is a code(posted within the first few pages) to enable "debug" mode which has some built in cheats i.e modifying rules, girl stats, money etc. It wasn't meant for general use though xD

Reactions: ElCrazy1

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
A lot of variables are calculated in one label before jumping to the next, mainly for keeping things more organised. This would cause errors when bypassing the label which calculates the variables. It shouldn't be an issue in normal play(assuming you are playing with the latest hotfix).
There is a big chance that I only download and play unpatched version of 0.2.
The thing is that I don't skip labels, I think. Apart from cheating time, the rest is natural (it's pretty much safe to say it's normal -ish?. Call student home > visit > talk mom about corruption >talk daughter. Train attribute then, ask for sexual(something somethin)

I think it's random... coz most of the time, they accept and reject without any bugs. but, sometime got error like I told you so.

so yeah. weird

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Not really. crash is from the base game, I believe
If you can give me the error I can take a look, there were a lot of crashes/errors but I believe most have been fixed in the hotfixes. Since the base download doesn't include any of them you need to apply them afterwards(I can't upload 1.5GB to so many hosts for a 5kb update).

Reactions: Black Xoul

Cryoboi

Apr 21, 2024
Sorry this might be a dumb question, but how do I apply the hotfix to the game. They are zip files so, do I unzip them somewhere or I keep the zip just like that somewhere?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Sorry this might be a dumb question, but how do I apply the hotfix to the game. They are zip files so, do I unzip them somewhere or I keep the zip just like that somewhere?
Unzip it to the game's root directory(where the exe is found). It should tell you it needs to overwrite some files, which you should allow.
1719289925174.png

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
Threesome sex with mother and daugher

InGame 20.png

When taking actions with her mother Victoria - In dialogue box her name Adriana

InGame 22.png

When talking - player call her Adriana, but not Victoria

InGame 21.png

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019

GWBush

Jan 7, 2018
tried my hand at repurposing some videos from WTM girlpacks but on loading them into the game and going to bed on Sunday I get the following issue - have poked around but something is going over my head - I know you're not yet ready with documentation for modders but is adding new girls theoretically possible yet?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 50, in script
    $ application_count = academy.generate_new_applications()
  File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 50, in <module>
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'append'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 50, in script
  File "F:\Other games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Other games\CorruptedAcademy-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/locations/player_home/bed/label_sleep.rpy", line 50, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/academy/class_academy_ren.py", line 302, in generate_new_applications
    return self.girl_manager.generate_new_applications()
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/academy/class_girl_manager_ren.py", line 251, in generate_new_applications
    self.add_girl_to_applications(girl_config)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/academy/class_girl_manager_ren.py", line 144, in add_girl_to_applications
    girl = Girl(girl_config)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/girl/class_girl_ren.py", line 140, in __init__
    self.load_webms()
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/girl/class_girl_ren.py", line 1781, in load_webms
    webm = Webm(vid_path)
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/webm/class_webm_ren.py", line 14, in __init__
    self.main_tags, self.sub_tags = self.generate_tags()
  File "game/scripts/main_classes/webm/class_webm_ren.py", line 61, in generate_tags
    sub_tags.append("normal")
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'append'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Corrupted Academy 0.2
Tue Jun 25 16:51:18 2024
ps - love the game and your ideas, keep up the good work

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes