GWBush

Jan 7, 2018
Did you get it working now?
kinda - able to load the added girls in when starting a new game, but throws up issues later on as game isn't recognising them as pending girls and therefore won't show them among new applications. thankfully haven't faced any issues when adding new vids to the girls' folders mid-way through a game

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
kinda - able to load the added girls in when starting a new game, but throws up issues later on as game isn't recognising them as pending girls and therefore won't show them among new applications. thankfully haven't faced any issues when adding new vids to the girls' folders mid-way through a game

This was a quick example I posted on the Discord server. It sounds like the config file isn't being found.

pepeluis2021

Jul 20, 2021
What a great game, congratulations to the developer. I've played the other versions and it was like something was missing...

I had a great time here and I felt that it has great potential so I'm already a fan of this version.

Best regards mate and keep up the good work!

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
1. If i have a choice between +1 Compassion, Control and Lust...
I suppose - the most valuable (for future updates) is Lust?

It always cost much more personal money, (harder to gain in the beginning)

InGame 55.png

2. When i agreed to cover all tuition payment - my personal money did not change.
So I fucked Riley mother for free? :)

Last edited:

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
If i have a choice between +1 Compassion, Control and Lust...

View attachment 3778185

2. When i agreed to cover all tuition payment - my personal money did not change.
Tuition is only calculated at the end of the week. It's a "fuck now, pay later" deal ;)

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
1. If i have a choice between +1 Compassion, Control and Lust...

View attachment 3778185

Kinda, you don't cover it with your funds the academy just doesn't get paid at the end of the week.

As for which stat is "best" they are for the most part going to be more how people react to the player, I don't want to lock options behind them.

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
I have started testing my first "perfect girl" that must appear only after prestige get 100

With 12 traits

But... there no UI space for 12 traits

InGame 57.png

And on personal page: hair, eyes, boobs - on invisible 4th line

InGame 58.png

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I have started testing my first "perfect girl" that must appear only after prestige get 100

With 12 traits

But... there no UI space for 12 traits

View attachment 3778410

And on personal page: hair, eyes, boobs - on invisible 4th line

View attachment 3778414
So I have already fixed that for the recruitment menu in the next update, the box now scales based on how much space is needed for resume etc. I will look into making the other trait areas scrollable to fix this.

Reactions: ElCrazy1

SkinnyH

Jan 13, 2024
Can you please attach your save. This a serious bug but I have been unable to reproduce it.
I hadn't been using the hotfixes when this occurred, now using them any new saves don't have this issue.
The old saves still have the issue (even when loading them with the hotfix), so I attached one incase you'd still like to look at them.
Tried removing other saves from both game and appdata file but it didn't seem to have an effect.
Save should load into bedroom, but instead loads into the admissions screen, and when exited progress is reverted to when I clicked into the admissions tab a few days previous.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I hadn't been using the hotfixes when this occurred, now using them any new saves don't have this issue.
The old saves still have the issue (even when loading them with the hotfix), so I attached one incase you'd still like to look at them.
Tried removing other saves from both game and appdata file but it didn't seem to have an effect.
Save should load into bedroom, but instead loads into the admissions screen, and when exited progress is reverted to when I clicked into the admissions tab a few days previous.
I do believe this issue was fixed with hotfix 0.34
Fixed "return stack" bloat caused by generating events during exam. This could lead to big issues and rollbacks.
It wouldn't be fixed retroactively since the return stack would still have those calls stuck in the save. I managed to unbrick the save, but any rollback progress is unfortunately lost. Sorry I didn't catch that bug BEFORE release, it's a really bad one.

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
Questions about videos:

use_mouth-clothed
use_mouth-notop,bra,nobot,panty
use_mouth-slut,bare
use_mouth-whore
use_mouth-whore,bare,bra
use_mouth,blowjob-thirdparty_male

1. Slut and Whore - depends only of corruption level?

2. When girl become Whore - Slut and normal video will not play anymore?

3. Thirdparty... male? Its a placeholder for future updates?

4. Video is chosen only when all requirement are met? Especially when only one element (bra)

5. Video like "notop,bra,nobot,panty" will be rare to see?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Questions about videos:

use_mouth-clothed
use_mouth-notop,bra,nobot,panty
use_mouth-slut,bare
use_mouth-whore
use_mouth-whore,bare,bra
use_mouth,blowjob-thirdparty_male

1. Slut and Whore - depends only of corruption level?

2. When girl become Whore - Slut and normal video will not play anymore?

3. Thirdparty... male? Its a placeholder for future updates?

4. Video is chosen only when all requirement are met? Especially when only one element (bra)

5. Video like "notop,bra,nobot,panty" will be rare to see?
1. They are traits added based on corruption + affection.

2. No, it basically weighs against their corruption level. So the bigger the difference the more the penalty is.

3. Yes, "thirdparty" tags are purely for threesomes. There currently isn't a way to to trigger MMF threesomes without cheating.

4. "bare,bra", "bare" means no clothing. It will only use the first tag if in ("top", "bot", "notop", "nobot", "bare", "clothed") to avoid these tags weighing to highly.

5. If there are wearing only a bra and panties they shouldn't be.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
MMF sounds all well and good until the other dude tries to stick it in her ass at first and makes her run away instantly.

SkinnyH

Jan 13, 2024
I do believe this issue was fixed with hotfix 0.34

It wouldn't be fixed retroactively since the return stack would still have those calls stuck in the save. I managed to unbrick the save, but any rollback progress is unfortunately lost. Sorry I didn't catch that bug BEFORE release, it's a really bad one.
All good, thanks for looking anyway and good luck with future updates!

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Been playing for many game days and I never get any new student applications. I let two graduate and get a warning from the headmaster.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
MMF sounds all well and good until the other dude tries to stick it in her ass at first and makes her run away instantly.
You still control the actions, it's just another way of allowing different videos and options during sex.

Been playing for many game days and I never get any new student applications. I let two graduate and get a warning from the headmaster.
New applications happen at the start of a new week(monday).

Reactions: falco256
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes